Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agreed to points:

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 156608

Dear Readers,

This post is about Discord REVAMP.

What is Discord? Ok I'm honestly to lazy to tell it. Move to https://discordapp.com/ for info. Cubecraft go a server on it.

I own and manage a lot of proffesional servers in Discord. I've seen a lot of points that need to improve to make it better.

The following points are:
-Ranks
-Events
-Emoji's
-Custom Link
-Bots
-Appeals

-Ranks,
With ranks do I mean special role for the donators on the MC server. Every role got special things. There will be added a #rank-proof where members have to verify their rank by putting a screenshot in the server chat with rank saying; `%verify% *discord tagg*` (E.G. Dutchy | EZ_WIN#1439. Lets start off with the perms:
Stone Rank;
Nothing special

Iron Rank;
Gets a role called Iron (light gray) and has the perms to *a special donator chat & a #need-party channel*.

Lapiz Rank; Gets a role called Lapiz (dark blue) it has acces to all Iron perms and has acces to *change his nickname*.

Gold Rank; Gets a role called Gold (Yellow) it has acces to all Lapiz perms and has acces to *make a custom invite*.

Diamond Rank; Gets a role called Diamond (Light blue) it has acces to all Gold perms and gets a special role called *DJ. It allows to add music to the queue in #music. (LOOK -BOTS), abuse the channel for e.g. ear rape is direct DJ removal*.

Emerald Rank; Gets a role called Emerald (Light green) it has acces to all Diamond perms and gets a special role called DJ. It allows to add music to the queue in #music. (LOOK -BOTS), abuse the channel for e.g. ear rape is direct DJ removal. It also receives acces to the *akinator bot*.

Obsidian rank; I don't have enough idea's yet. Leave a suggestion below.

-Events
The events are every week at a fixed time & day. For example a parkour on the server and if someone finishes he/she gets a rank/perm on the DISCORD server, e.g. /nick.

-Emoji's
Emoji's is a way to let people see if your server is quality. I would suggest to add Pepe or Blob emoji's. They're fun & show emotion. Also things like a 3-step-emotion like a dab in 3 emoji's are fun to add.

-Custom Link
THIS IS VERY IMPORTAND. A custom link is litterly getting a custom link. For example https://discord.gg/dab `dab`, I would suggest to make it CCGN. It's easy for people to join, so they don't have to search on the forums, but just easily enter in the add server; CCGN. Also should I suggest to add a shortcut on forums, like you see e.g. YouTube, Twitch under the reactions.

-Bots
Bots make a server alive. Bots I should suggest;
Dyno (Handy ess
Mee6 (Level system to get people active)
Rythm (Music)
Akinator (Fun)

-Appeals
A custom cubecraft bot. Players who don't have a forum account can appeal for (discord and minecraft) bans via discord. (Job for the devs ;)

Dm me on Discord for info :D.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Lapis costs more than iron I think you have a typo... Otherwise all your other ideas look great, also you can have a signature that has all your discord info and username stuff instead of typing that at the end of your messages.

D

Deleted member 156608

Lapis costs more than iron I think you have a typo... Otherwise all your other ideas look great, also you can have a signature that has all your discord info and username stuff instead of typing that at the end of your messages.
Thanks for you tip. I already changed it :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay first off absolutely no for ranks (I am just stubborn enough that arguing with me on this point is useless because no argument could actually make me want this)
1 there is no way to know who has what rank and who doesn’t
2 ranks are for in game only and should stay that way
3 an extra chat room I see pointless, if you want to use a chat talk just do it in the appropriate channel, if you want it to be private start a discord group for it
4 an abuse room? Really?
5 music will just have players constantly fighting over it
The list goes on
My main point
Never

-Appeals
A custom cubecraft bot. Players who don't have a forum account can appeal for (discord and minecraft) bans via discord. (Job for the devs ;)
or you’d ould just be like any other normal person and message a staff member talking about your discord ban
Also if you were banned from the Cubecraft discord it means you aren’t on the server nor can you join it again unless unbanned
So explain to me how would that work
Custom Link
THIS IS VERY IMPORTAND. A custom link is litterly getting a custom link. For example https://discord.gg/dab `dab`, I would suggest to make it CCGN. It's easy for people to join, so they don't have to search on the forums, but just easily enter in the add server; CCGN. Also should I suggest to add a shortcut on forums, like you see e.g. YouTube, Twitch under the reactions.
So correct me if I a man wrong but you want to make it possible for people to post a discord link to another server
If that is what you mean
Just think about that for a second
Really really think about it
Now do you think of advertising
Once again that is just from what I understand

For emoticons
I personally don’t care that much whether they add them or not though I cannot agree with adding blob ones (those things are nightmare fuel), for a Pepe emoticon i’ll Just use this quote to explain the likelihood of them adding that
(Mind you this was a quote on a thread asking for users to make emoticons for the forums)
Pepe was framed, but we're gonna avoid him so normies don't get mad.
As for a 3 part emoticon sure I don’t see why not

Events seem like just more fuel for the fire that is the ranks suggestion

Bots I have no clue what most do
I have explained numerous times before why never a music bot and the others I don’t have any problems with

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I personally think that adding roles would make the discord too messy-looking. It would also take a lot of work to go through everyone that has a role and give it to them.

There's already Community Games every 2 weeks at a set time. :P

Cube already has a custom link, https://discord.gg/cubecraft

There's already an appeal site that players have to appeal through for minecraft punishments. https://appeals.cubecraft.net . For discord punishments, they will have to go through the forums to appeal.

And from what I know, the management don't want to add bots. Though that being said, that may change, if they feel the need to add bots.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom