Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Sir, do I always have to say the same thing twice?
I said, a „white” fancy Discord icon on your browser's white background.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 6.30.41.png

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Sir, do I always have to say the same thing twice?
I said, a „white” fancy Discord icon on your browser's white background.

View attachment 200597
This argument is pointless.
If you dont have android leave this thread, or
Find and Android and open this using any browser.
NOTE:
I'm not talking about your "fancy discord icon" but about this

Last edited:

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
If you dont have android leave this thread, or
Find and Android and open this using any browser.
Sir, a thing exists when it exists. It doesn’t matter if you are blind, or don’t know how you can view it. It just exists when it does exist

It is a completely white SVG, so it is not visible under your browser’s white background. Long press the upper left corner of your browser, and click save in the dropper menu, and you can see it in whatever application that supports SVG files, including a text editor if you want to tell me you don’t have a photo viewer.

I'm not talking about your "fancy discord icon" but about this
I’m not talking about your self designed icon as well. I’m talking about the original icon that used to be in place, and I want to tell whoever Developers that wanders around this page, that the original icon link is not dead. It just got blocked from using outside Discord so the Developers could download the original icon and move it to CubeCraft’s server instead of looking for a new icon and possibly redesigning the UI of the page.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Sir, a thing exists when it exists. It doesn’t matter if you are blind, or don’t know how you can view it. It just exists when it does exist
exists or not the browser do not load this image when viewing this forum.
OK, your image link exist and is all white, but my image link exists and is not white(comment#1).
It is a completely white SVG, so it is not visible under your browser’s white background.
This thread is not about the SVG image being white, but it doesnt load on Android
not loading.jpg

All I see is this, is not an white/transparent image, IS A MISSING IMAGE.

I’m not talking about your self designed icon as well.
Self desiged!!!!
Is not mine, is a discord image link.
I’m talking about the original icon that used to be in place, and I want to tell whoever Developers that wanders around this page, that the original icon link is not dead.
this is not about viewing the SVG file alone.
It just got blocked from using outside Discord
My image link is not blocked, once the user visits discord.com

so the Developers could download the original icon and move it to CubeCraft’s server instead of looking for a new icon and possibly redesigning the UI of the page.
I didnt say that the org image is a dead link,
This Webpage forum doesn't load it.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Yes, that’s what I’m talking about. Get the original SVG down from Discord’s server to CubeCraft’s own server, and it will work perfectly fine.
Ok, I understand you,,, but,,
USING GOOGLE CHROME when I open the org SVG file, I think the browser it has load it,,I mean is not blocked by cloudflare.
Since the image is loaded in the Browser Cache it should be displayed when I view this forum webpage,,,,,
BUT IS A MISSING IMAGE.
not loading.jpg

As you can see only the text is white, but the background is not.
So, the image being white is not a problem, its just doesnt load it.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I meant normal = for reports being private for normal users.
NOTE:
This is What I see in bugs.mojang
View attachment 200606
So you're saying that I didn't know what bug reports are? Your assumptions are horrible. Like ok, Mojang bug reports are open to prove that you "haven't" seen a bug report with a solution. Another thing, almost all bug reports have solution i realize now. Basically, the solution could be "Fix it" which may not seem like a solution at first, but to fix a bug, you need to "fix it". Some bug reports are like yours here, a simple solution that isn't just "fix it".
Seems to me that the majority of users here dont use android to open/view this forum or do not care if the image is loading or not.
Another assumption right here. I used to be on the forums with android and i was able to navigate the bug reports fine. That's just a sad excuse to be too lazy to go to the bug reports section of the forums. And yet you're still here, arguing about your "side" when there is no side.
If you can't even "navigate" the forums, I would quit the forums if it is so hard.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
You said;
Being on 6 forums is normal? And I thought being on 3 different forums wasn't normal.
I didnt mean "normal" for you to be in 6 forums, but is "normal" that you cant see private reports because you are a NORMAL USER.
#I am a normal user here, I cant see private bug reports here.
Mojang bug reports are open to prove that you "haven't" seen a bug report with a solution.
Post a single Screenshot where a reporter included a solution how to fix the reported bug.
#if you cant find it, it means it doesnt exist.

Another thing, almost all bug reports have solution i realize now.
I said:
I didn't say that bugs do not have solutions, but the reporter do not provide them.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Basically, the solution could be "Fix it" which may not seem like a solution at first, but to fix a bug, you need to "fix it".
This is not a solution, is a request.
Some bug reports are like yours here, a simple solution that isn't just "fix it".
I've provided another image link that it works, what you want more!!
Another assumption right here. I used to be on the forums with android and i was able to navigate the bug reports fine.
There is nothing wrong with navigating bug reports,
An image that doesnt load ,it doesnt block me from viewing this webpage.
That's just a sad excuse to be too lazy to go to the bug reports section of the forums
I think this is my choice, it you think otherwise,is not my problem.

If you can't even "navigate" the forums, I would quit the forums if it is so hard.
How could reply to you if I COULDN'T navigate this forum🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom