Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JoZi799

Aug 9, 2016
Hello !
I had an idea, what if when ever a friend came online a notification of some sort was sent to your discord ?
Is this possible ?

Thanks.

JoZi799

Aug 9, 2016
As in having your minecraft account connected to your discord account so, when ever a friend goes online, maybe a bot sends a notification ?
Some how o_O
Any ideas ?

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think it's a bit complicated to link Cube's server with Discord in a way that Discord has access to see which players are online on Cube. It would be a nice collaboration, but sadly the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
As in having your minecraft account connected to your discord account so, when ever a friend goes online, maybe a bot sends a notification ?
Some how o_O
Any ideas ?
I don't use discord. But I'm pretty sure its an app and it'll show what game your friend is playing

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That means they have to make a discord bot that links to your Cubecraft Minecraft account and every time a friends logs in you get a notification.
It's a cool concept but I rather see them work on more necessary projects.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Some how o_O
Any ideas ?
When you have someone as a friend, you can see what he/she's playing, so that can be Minecraft. I don't think that you can link your Discord with your Minecraft account and I don't think it's possible for only CubeCraft either.

Reactions: betty's oldies

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But I'm pretty sure its an app and it'll show what game your friend is playing
You can rename things such a Minecraft to whatever you want. Which makes it quite difficult to see what someone is playing.
bYEq7GP.png
(Playing Minecraft)

Reactions: Luzario

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello !
I had an idea, what if when ever a friend came online a notification of some sort was sent to your discord ?
Is this possible ?

Thanks.
It would be hard to add... I don't know if its even possible. It would be nice if it is :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I would love CC making an app for IOS and Android and for PC or for PC just keep using google

U

Unipotato

I don't think this is possible. However, you can download the 5zig mod and make each of your friend's usernames keywords. This way, whenever one logs onto CubeCraft, you will receive a notification from 5zig that your friend logged into the server. I hope this helps you!

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Hello !
Is this possible ?

Thanks.
This might be hard on CubeCraft side as it will take a long time and work probably not even possible to link Networks to each other

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This will be quite some hard work for Cubecraft to do, In my opinion, this will be possible, they just need to develop a bot but not sure if the bot would tell every single person that their friend is online, Maybe if that bot showed important stats in the game about cubecraft. I am going to have to disagree with this as the base concept could work but there is not a way it will let every person know that their friend is online and I do not see how this bot would be able to give important stats that you can't otherwise get just by looking at cubecraft. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
Cubecraft is using discord for the server idon't think they are in contact with eachother

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom