• Ne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you Zed, Rubik and any higher ups that were in it for the voice chat. We appreciate that you did this

I think to help out with connecting to the community we should have some form of QnA.

Maybe every 2 weeks there could be a post answering questions that the community has asked via some sort of topic. This could maybe be done in a Voice chat with some bot that randomly chooses someone in the chat to be able to type out a question that the admins can answer.

Probably needs some polishing though

Edit: Added poll sorry
Edit 2: Zed not zak thanks Pineapple

Last edited:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Sure. I'd like you to do this because as CubeCraft says, it wants what's best for us. And I think this could be a great idea, I personally liked it very much.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I like the idea, however our admin team is quite busy with everything. I am not sure if it would be something we could hold on to for too long, because if someone from our admin/management team is doing this in a voice call, it would mean someone else would have to pick up their tasks if something urgent happens. It would also take quite some time for them to go trough, while everyone in the admin is busy with their own tasks already.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey! Thanks for your suggestion!

I like the idea of a QnA, this way there will be a higher chance that the community their questions and/or opinions will be heard and possibly be taken into consideration for some new updates.

I voted yes!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom