Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 14, 2020
Hi, I am making a complaint about a rule in the discord that says don't misuse staff chat which means dont talk unless u have a question. Well I guess I didnt follow that and got banned for 3 days. I think this is unfair because I was just trying to help someone I wasnt doing any harm. A warn would have been or even a mute. But banning someone for that was kinda stupid. Like ban/mute people who are not being helpful. Not the poeple that are trying to help.

Discord is: TheSupremeMelonKingOverLord#9381

Reactions: Colleeee

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hi, like Goefy said, you get 2 warnings before getting banned.

If you wish to help someone, you can ping them in the #english-general channel instead. #Staff-help is for staff answers only.

Reactions: AnolTongi
Dec 14, 2020
You’ll get 2 warnings before getting banned for misuse of staff-help. It could be that you didn’t see the warning but I doubt that as you get a message from the cube bot or a tag from a staff member.
But I still say the banning seems to extreme for something like that. I know your trying to keep it organized but I think a mute would work too.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
1614812024498.png

It's in the rules

You get warned before.

If you get banned for it, it's your fault.

Reactions: Syraceuse99
Dec 14, 2020
we dont have mutes, we have bans.

moving this to support also, this is more like a rant than a constructive suggestion
Then you need to do more mutes. Cause banning people for small offences is stupid. Also swearing should be a mute not a ban. I think these rules and the way the admin handles them is unfair to some players. and yes it is a rant. cause I had to deal with the mods who banned me for swearning. I never got warned or even told how long the ban would be

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom