Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 14, 2020
Hi, I am making a complaint about a rule in the discord that says don't misuse staff chat which means dont talk unless u have a question. Well I guess I didnt follow that and got banned for 3 days. I think this is unfair because I was just trying to help someone I wasnt doing any harm. A warn would have been or even a mute. But banning someone for that was kinda stupid. Like ban/mute people who are not being helpful. Not the poeple that are trying to help.

Discord is: TheSupremeMelonKingOverLord#9381

Reactions: Colleeee

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hi, like Goefy said, you get 2 warnings before getting banned.

If you wish to help someone, you can ping them in the #english-general channel instead. #Staff-help is for staff answers only.

Reactions: AnolTongi
Dec 14, 2020
You’ll get 2 warnings before getting banned for misuse of staff-help. It could be that you didn’t see the warning but I doubt that as you get a message from the cube bot or a tag from a staff member.
But I still say the banning seems to extreme for something like that. I know your trying to keep it organized but I think a mute would work too.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
1614812024498.png

It's in the rules

You get warned before.

If you get banned for it, it's your fault.

Reactions: Syraceuse99
Dec 14, 2020
we dont have mutes, we have bans.

moving this to support also, this is more like a rant than a constructive suggestion
Then you need to do more mutes. Cause banning people for small offences is stupid. Also swearing should be a mute not a ban. I think these rules and the way the admin handles them is unfair to some players. and yes it is a rant. cause I had to deal with the mods who banned me for swearning. I never got warned or even told how long the ban would be

Top Bottom