Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I hate polls, but I guess it'll be easier to see how the community reacts if I add it...

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hey :)
this is a quick suggestion that could help a lot of us eggwars tryharders out in long, good fights on small islands of SOLO or 2 player maps.

A thing I notice very often is that whenever I try to eat a golden apple when im getting low or just food to start regenerating again during the fight is that I'll accedently enter the villager or the generator menu, usually this happens to me whenever I've started eating and turn away. This is annoying because

A. Ill have to tap out again which gives my oponent a bit of a time advantage (I cant hit him whenever im in the menu)
B. I still haven't eaten my food yet meaning that I'll lose even more time and hearts.

My solution/suggestion is simple (although I do not know if it is actually possible :/). Just check for which item is being held by each player, if that item is considered food or maybe also a potion? Then don't allow the player to access the villager and generator menu.

Yes I know everyone will have this same problem so it could be considered fair but, it's not part of pvp gameplay and it causes fights to become more about, running away to a place without villagers and generators to eat instead of a quick snack and then proceed with the slaughtery.

Thanks for reading :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey :)
this is a quick suggestion that could help a lot of us eggwars tryharders out in long, good fights on small islands of SOLO or 2 player maps.

A thing I notice very often is that whenever I try to eat a golden apple when im getting low or just food to start regenerating again during the fight is that I'll accedently enter the villager or the generator menu, usually this happens to me whenever I've started eating and turn away. This is annoying because

A. Ill have to tap out again which gives my oponent a bit of a time advantage (I cant hit him whenever im in the menu)
B. I still haven't eaten my food yet meaning that I'll lose even more time and hearts.

My solution/suggestion is simple (although I do not know if it is actually possible :/). Just check for which item is being held by each player, if that item is considered food or maybe also a potion? Then don't allow the player to access the villager and generator menu.

Yes I know everyone will have this same problem so it could be considered fair but, it's not part of pvp gameplay and it causes fights to become more about, running away to a place without villagers and generators to eat instead of a quick snack and then proceed with the slaughtery.

Thanks for reading :)

OMG YES!!!
This a big problem that I have a lot!!!

Reactions: RPoule

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
While this does happen to me all the time and I rage about it very hard, I don't know if this is an easy fix or even worth the effort tbh.

D

Deleted member 100818

I know how you feel and I've ha it too many times. So to make this reply short YES PLS :3 +1

Reactions: RPoule

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
It isn't really hard to look in another direction though is it..?
It isn't :D but on small islands it's really easy to turn away and accedently open up the menu, I'm not saying this happens every singpe time to me but when it does it panics people out, affecting the fight.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom