• Yes, sounds good!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe, im not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It is ur own choice if u buy a rank and add more people

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, since i also have this problem!

• Maybe, they can also add an cooldown for Network Messages so u dont get spam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just remove those friends.

• Total voters

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
:bluesus:I have alot of friends as Obsidian player i monthly remove inactive friends.:fantamug:
I see instantly [Friend] [+/-] [Player] joined the network.
📺These messages spam my chat, and is kinda annoying👿
This is sometimes so frustrating i can not even read my friends text.
I would love to see an option to add this to the Profile Menu in the lobby
Or
A command like /jnm off (Joined Network Message Off) Example

I highly suggest this since for sure multiple people have this problem, or had it.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don't see login messages as a bad thing, since it's like an alert that your friend comes online. You can ask them to play a game or ask something in /fmsg, since you are aware that they are online.

However I do understand that people can get annoyed by these messages, because as you said it can be spammed. Especially if you have over a 100 active friends, your chat will be spammed with these messages. I disagree with disable the messages for everyone, since I want them to stay. But I do agree with an option to turn them off for yourself. Maybe this can be done under the 'settings'.

I haven't vote yet, since I'm not able to vote on what I want, because I don't fully agree with everything you've suggested. (the command part).

Reactions: zBune

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Not to flex but I have 160 friends, of which a large majority are moderators- this means a lot of them constantly log out and into the server (switching between 1.8 and 1.9) for moderating purposes and I have never had any issues with this.

There are other solutions to this - for instance using a mod to filter out certain messages to a secondary chat. You can see this works quite well

ykFaQGu.png

Alternatively, using mods as well, you can just straight up ignore certain messages.

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
Not to flex but I have 160 friends, of which a large majority are moderators- this means a lot of them constantly log out and into the server (switching between 1.8 and 1.9) for moderating purposes and I have never had any issues with this.

There are other solutions to this - for instance using a mod to filter out certain messages to a secondary chat. You can see this works quite well

ykFaQGu.png

Alternatively, using mods as well, you can just straight up ignore certain messages.
Yo i see ur using a client, and i play on 1.16, so that actually means. I can not block certain messages without a client that supports those kind of addons, and blocking people will make it impossible to contact them.
(I don`t know any client that supports 1.16+)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yo i see ur using a client, and i play on 1.16, so that actually means. I can not block certain messages without a client that supports those kind of addons, and blocking people will make it impossible to contact them.
(I don`t know any client that supports 1.16+)
5zig supports 1.15, if that's enough D:

• Sad
D

Deleted member 469419

I strongly agree with this idea. I remember that I've seen this idea several times across the network and it have always liked me. I don't have so many friends onto my friend list, but the few friends I have, are constantly leaving/joining out the game so it's kinda annoying. I'd personally like to see some kind of option added to the profile settings menu that allow you to toggle it on/off, just as you said. +1

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't find it annoying, I mean, it's good when you want to flex 😎
Okay now seriously, it's your choice to add or not to add a player to your list, so it's your responsibility. You could maybe use a mod like Laby or 5zig to make those messages appear in an external chat, but adding this is definitely unnecessary imo.

Sorry, but I disagree with this idea.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a lot of friends and a lot of them are moderators. They log in and out to do their work and I don't find that annoying. Maybe just remove the friends you don't want anymore and then it should be fine.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont have this problem as a rankless person, but i can see why some people would think this is really annoying. i dont see why this shouldnt be a thing since theres no downside to it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom