Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• This is impossible (I know how these things work)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Hi there!

What is my idea?

My idea is to disable the labymod tags (the way in which you can change someone's name) on CubeCraft, if this is possible.

Why would this be a good idea?

Right now, if you report someone, while you are using labymod, your report will automatically be denied. This is because labymod has a function that allows you to change the name of other players into something you want. This will normally show a pencil next to the message were something was changed, but if you edit out the pencil, you could create fake reports. To prevent this, reports using labymod are automatically denied.
I've attached a picture

If there would be a way, in which CubeCraft could disable the tags, this would allow reports using labymod to be considered. This would get CubeCraft a lot more reports, as a lot of people use labymod. And so, more hackers would be banned.

I don't know if there is a way for CubeCraft to disable this feature, but if there is, I think this would mean a great improvement!

Conclusion

I suggest to disable the tags labymod feature, if this is possible. Like this labymod users could also report, and more hackers could be banned.

Attachments

• Labymod Tags.png
    Labymod Tags.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 234

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I wouldn't do anything with this, that is to say I would leave it as it is right now, since I like very much to add "nicknames" to my friends, but that was before, since now I use Badlion Client, for the reports. But I think there are people who think the same as me.

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I think this genuinly is a really good idea. I stopped using labymod sometime ago just for this particular reason, if they could disable this function (which I also have no idea if its even possible) it would mean I could use labymod again without facing the consequences of my evidence being denied. I agree with FerminTorno18 though that there would be a lot of players who wouldn't like the idea which I understand, however in my opinion this would actually be a great improvement!

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
actually i agree with you but i think that unpossible why? cubecraft must have a deal with labymod about this its so hard i think.
but there a way to report someone who's hacking "/report" but sadly its available for who's have a iron rank and higher!
anyway I hope it happens

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
If you are really solicitous in reports, use other clients. We can't prevent the whole server from using tags for those who're interested in reports. Public interest prevails.

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
If you are really solicitous in reports, use other clients. We can't prevent the whole server from using tags for those who're interested in reports. Public interest prevails.
there who's care about reports but he is Preferred labymod :>
BTW labymod has features not found in other Clients.

Reactions: Aelfwif

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
there who's care about reports but he is Preferred labymod :>
BTW labymod has features not found in other Clients.
I agree with you. But before we make a radical change like that, we should have at least 50% of the whole community accepting it. Unfortunately, about 20-30% only are interested in the reports site. So, we can't implement it at the moment.

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I think that this should be made an option in the settings since players actually use the tags feature on their friends. For those who want to use labymod and report, they should keep this option which disables tags enabled.

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I agree with you. But before we make a radical change like that, we should have at least 50% of the whole community accepting it. Unfortunately, about 20-30% only are interested in the reports site. So, we can't implement it at the moment.
i don't think that there so many people care about reports.

anyway I have to go to sleep Good night!

Reactions: Aelfwif and luv!

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I think that this should be made an option in the settings since players actually use the tags feature on their friends. For those who want to use labymod and report, they should keep this option which disables tags enabled.
This would be a good idea, the only thing would be: how do they know if you had tags on or off while you were reporting?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This has been discussed before and it would be great, but Cubecraft will probably have to make a plugin for it. This takes work and time which they could use for other thing to improve the server. It would be amazing if they can make it, as a lot of players on the network use labymod. For now you unfortunately have to use another client if you really want to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom