Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I see a lot of people saying "It's not that big a deal" or something of a sort. Keep in mind that Minecraft's main demographic is children, many in which who come to Cube because it's a family-friendly community. Toxic behaviour is a big deal to them.

I agree with that. But then shouldn't the argument be that warnings aren't required for any swearing in game, whether targeted or not.
No need to remove the ability to chat, when they could just deal with the rule breakers instead.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No ty . I always say gg for points . I say wp if the person could pvp . I say noob only if they attempted to jotterclick at me . -1.62
so you can't say gl at the beginning for experience not to say anything about it

I personally do however feel like it is quite nice to say gg
I see a lot of people saying "It's not that big a deal" or something of a sort. Keep in mind that Minecraft's main demographic is children, many in which who come to Cube because it's a family-friendly community. Toxic behaviour is a big deal to them.
Yet it is okay in any other games
or before the game is over?
I say gl just to be nice . D: .

Now i can use it as an insult too : >: D
you mean like gross legs or something?
Rarely, is somebody going to say "gg" to you. No, they're going to swear at you, call you a noob, blame lag, and tell you that their dad is an admin who is going to ban you, safe in the knowledge that they'll probably never see you again. Also, because you don't have time to warn them nor report future retaliations, players who are disrespectful after a duel are allowed to get away with it. Disabling chat upon the conclusion of a duel will resolve this problem. To counteract players who will be wanting their 1xp at the end of the game, give it to them for saying "gl" at the beginning of the duel, instead :)

This only applies to 1v1 duels
or add the chat filter to duels
huh?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Not even completely joking, sometimes I think saying gg can come across a bit rude. I don't like saying gg after killing someone without a close fight, it kind of implies that the other side just couldn't have played better and that's just how bad they are. Then often you see people that instantly leave or blame lag/the mouse/whatever after they lose but say gg every time they win.
Add gg to the chat filter too, please.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not even completely joking, sometimes I think saying gg can come across a bit rude. I don't like saying gg after killing someone without a close fight, it kind of implies that the other side just couldn't have played better and that's just how bad they are. Then often you see people that instantly leave or blame lag/the mouse/whatever after they lose but say gg every time they win.
Add gg to the chat filter too, please.

That's kinda going too deep. When I play duels I always say gg whether I lose or win. Even if the fight wasn't close. But I don't do it because I want to imply that other side couldn't have played better but because I just think it's nice to say. And that extra exp is nice. I don't think too many people do what you just explained.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom