Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want This

• Total voters

FaZe_Scifer

Jan 8, 2017
I Would Like To Have A New Game Here Is How It Works:

Basically, It Is The Same Concept As Egg Wars Except You Can Travel To Different World And PvP There What You Have To Do Is In The Shop There Is Going To Be A Portals Tab And You Can Buy Portals To Travel To Different World Each Player Island Is Located In A Different World. This Game Is Estimated To Be 45 Minutes To An Hour And A Half But It Would Be Fun And Really Cool To Play My Friends And I Thought Of This Idea For Over A Week And If You Can Contact Me Through Discord Or Something I Would Be More Than Happy To Help You With The Design Of The Game

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
It's a pretty fun concept! I just think it all takes too long, I do think you have thought carefully about respect for that! :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Can You Please Not Capitalize The Beginning Of Every Word Thank You!

I think this would just be an over complicated version of eggwars with even less focus on defence as you couldn't see anyone coming for your "world". I would also expect games to take longer as you have to buy a portal for every other player.

Reactions: Komodо and Twania

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I Would Like To Have A New Game Here Is How It Works:

Basically, It Is The Same Concept As Egg Wars Except You Can Travel To Different World And PvP There What You Have To Do Is In The Shop There Is Going To Be A Portals Tab And You Can Buy Portals To Travel To Different World Each Player Island Is Located In A Different World. This Game Is Estimated To Be 45 Minutes To An Hour And A Half But It Would Be Fun And Really Cool To Play My Friends And I Thought Of This Idea For Over A Week And If You Can Contact Me Through Discord Or Something I Would Be More Than Happy To Help You With The Design Of The Game
Maybe make it an unactivated nether portal that you can buy a flint and steel and activate that leads to a nether place that has all the other portals on their own islands and has its own mid with 2 level 3 diamond gens.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Hello dude. :D
2 things:
1: Can You Stop Typing Like That It Is Really Annoying!
2: This is the "Website Suggestion" forums.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello dude. :D
2 things:
1: Can You Stop Typing Like That It Is Really Annoying!
2: This is the "Website Suggestion" forums.

Nope... have you read carefully? Home >> Forums >> Server Discussion >> Suggestions.

But

1) Can you please stop capitalize every single word, thanks.
2) I don't like the idea because of the portals and the islands in different worlds. Honestly I really like EggWars like how it is now.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom