Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Hello everyone! :)

Today I'm presenting an idea that I've had for a long time. I think it could be useful

So, what is it?: Well, I'm going to give you an example
- In spanish, we have different types of "languages". In Argentina, there are different words than the ones we have here in
Spain. But this doesn't happen just in Argentina, it also happens in Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, Bolivia...
So what I'm trying to present is an option that can let you choose which type of spanish language you would like to choose

POSITIVE FACTORS: It could improve the capability of understanding everything
NEGATIVE FACTORS: I know it would take a serious amount of time and mainly everyone understands the principal language depending the dialect your country uses

It would be something like, you click inside the Spanish Language Skull in the profile menu and once you've done that, another menu with different types of Spanish Languages would appear for you to choose:D

I've given an example with my language, but surely this also happens in other languages:p

Last edited:

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Sigue siendo castellano y se entiende perfectamente, sería una pérdida de tiempo de tiempo en mi opinión

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Sigue siendo castellano y se entiende perfectamente, sería una pérdida de tiempo de tiempo en mi opinión
Tienes razón. Pero me he estado fijando la cantidad de diferencias que hay entre unos dialectos y otros. Se que son perfectamente entendibles pero quizás podría mejorar el entendimiento de algunos ( en mi opinión )
De todas formas, si acaba siendo rechazada sería perfectamente entendible. Tu punto también lo pensé varias veces

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello everyone! :)

Today I'm presenting an idea that I've had for a long time. I think it could be useful

So, what is it?: Well, I'm going to give you an example
- In spanish, we have different types of "languages". In Argentina, there are different words than the ones we have here in
Spain. But this doesn't happen just in Argentina, it also happens in Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, Bolivia...
So what I'm trying to present is an option that can let you choose which type of spanish language you would like to choose

It would be something like, you click inside the Spanish Language Skull in the profile menu and once you've done that, another menu with different types of Spanish Languages would appear for you to choose:D

I've given an example with my language, but surely this also happens in other languages:p
This would take an absurd amount of effort just to get the most popular dialects translated. I am a Spanish proofreader at the translation team and we have already decided we will be making the translations in Latin American Spanish since it is more popular and there’s more Latin American players than Spanish players. Your suggestion is really unnecessary because we can all understand Spanish as long as slang isn’t used, wether it’s from the Equatorial Guinea, Chile or Spain, it still is the same language.

Big no from me.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom