Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea

• Yes (any way you want to critique it?)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I do not know what else to call them, so name tag is their name for now.

Currently they are boring and gray, some people have ranks of course but otherwise they are rather bland. It would be cool if somewhere in the store there could be purchasable designs you can buy, I am not sure what they should look like, something along the lines of call of duty calling cards (idk a better example). On top of this there should be some free ones that are achieved with trophy count.
So I was thinking 3 main types of personal ones, basic colors, a solid color tag, seems pretty basic. Designs, self explanatory. And animated ones, these can range from bubbling lava caverns to stormy clouds rolling past spewing lightning bolts and rain, I would suggest not having too much movement, like none of those cringy Minecraft intros. In addition you can add the shiny glowing, kind of like enchanted armor or weapons to any of the previous designs or basic colors.

So the prices, these can be changed at any time. Sorry if you use eu currency, not sure how they translate, I think it is 1 us for 1.44 eu or something.

Basic Color........2 for 25¢
Design...............2 for 50¢
Animated...........1for 50¢
Add Glow..........1 for 25¢

So please tell me what you think

Reactions: 7aMoDi

xJew

Feb 18, 2018
IMO cubecraft would not sell anything for such a low price... but it is a different idea that could be successful

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
I agree with xJew, it's very unlikely that CubeCraft would sell anything for $0.25. Also, most, if not all, the "basic" colours are taken*. Adding features like glowing, designs, and animations would be jarring for a lot of players, in my opinion.

*Light Grey - Stone
White - Iron
Dark Blue - Lapis
Yellow - Gold
Light Blue - Diamond
Light Green - Emerald
Dark Purple - Obsidian
(not sure on the following colours and who they pertain to, but I know they're out there! :P )
Pink - Helper?
Orange - Mod?
Red - Admin?
Light Purple - Builder?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this should be added because almost every colour is used for the different donor and staff ranks and if people could just change them, it would cause confusion between different ranks.

Reactions: Dutudy

SkyzZz

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2017
I said yes, it would be fun for stone or any other rank to get to choices there color because gray is boring and it gives people a chance to show them self and color makes it fun but maybe for the ranks u should make there names bold that would be fun hopefully this helped

L

Lightning McQueen

Effot this is a neat idea. As for impersonating ranks, the rank colour shouldnt change in the tab menu, only above the charecter.

I upvoted although id never waste money on any vanity

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I agree with xJew, it's very unlikely that CubeCraft would sell anything for $0.25. Also, most, if not all, the "basic" colours are taken*. Adding features like glowing, designs, and animations would be jarring for a lot of players, in my opinion.

*Light Grey - Stone
White - Iron
Dark Blue - Lapis
Yellow - Gold
Light Blue - Diamond
Light Green - Emerald
Dark Purple - Obsidian
(not sure on the following colours and who they pertain to, but I know they're out there! :p )
Pink - Helper?
Orange - Mod?
Red - Admin?
Light Purple - Builder?
I am speaking of the grey bar, the entirety of it, not the rank. Also there will be an option to toggle seeing them or not. As you can tell by my mona lisa this is where it shows the picture

upload_2018-3-1_18-9-39.png

I don't think this should be added because almost every colour is used for the different donor and staff ranks and if people could just change them, it would cause confusion between different ranks.
It would not confuse things because it's not the rank that changes color it is the gray border around it.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I am speaking of the grey bar, the entirety of it, not the rank. Also there will be an option to toggle seeing them or not. As you can tell by my mona lisa this is where it shows the picture

View attachment 143072

It would not confuse things because it's not the rank that changes color it is the gray border around it.

If you want the border to change, it would just add unnecessary colours to the tab (or in chat), not really sure as what you suggested isn't really clear but regardless, it's best to keep all colours related to ranks (donor or staff) in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom