Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I recently stumbled across a way to be able to know many (not all) players' birthdays, or at least what they typed in as their birthday when signing up on the forums. This might be known by many people or not, but either way it's probably not something that CubeCraft wants.

The Error:
The way to do this is actually by viewing a forum member's trophies. When looking at your or someone else's trophies on their profile, you will actually be able to see the date that the trophy was awarded.

There is a 5-point trophy called the "Happy Birthday!" trophy that is awarded when a user logs onto the forums on their birthday. So yes, this means that as long as the given member has gotten the trophy, you are able to see their birthday; even if they toggled off displaying their birthday in their profile settings.

I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is. Whether it's removing the trophy altogether or adding a new toggle in settings; this should definitely be fixed. My recommendation is to make all trophies not show the date that they were given, or at least the "Happy Birthday!" trophy. However CubeCraft may come up with a better idea.

REACT :agree: SO THIS CAN BE SENT TO THE DEVELOPERS (I think that's how that works)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I recently stumbled across a way to be able to know many (not all) players' birthdays, or at least what they typed in as their birthday when signing up on the forums. This might be known by many people or not, but either way it's probably not something that CubeCraft wants.

The Error:
The way to do this is actually by viewing a forum member's trophies. When looking at your or someone else's trophies on their profile, you will actually be able to see the date that the trophy was awarded.

There is a 5-point trophy called the "Happy Birthday!" trophy that is awarded when a user logs onto the forums on their birthday. So yes, this means that as long as the given member has gotten the trophy, you are able to see their birthday; even if they toggled off displaying their birthday in their profile settings.

I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is. Whether it's removing the trophy altogether or adding a new toggle in settings; this should definitely be fixed. My recommendation is to make all trophies not show the date that they were given, or at least the "Happy Birthday!" trophy. However CubeCraft may come up with a better idea.

REACT :agree: SO THIS CAN BE SENT TO THE DEVELOPERS (I think that's how that works)
I am with you in display the date of the get of trophy but do not remove it

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him

The Error:

I feel like I’ve seen this somewhere did you not report it somewhere?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom