Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want false hackusation to be punishable? Also, when will playing games be bannable?

• (for question 1): Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • (for question 1): No

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • (for question 2): Soon

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • (for question 2): In the future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (for question 2): Never

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Hackusating means nothing, they actually need to have proof by video and if your not hacking its easy to tell a hacker from a non hacker.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hackusating means nothing, they actually need to have proof by video and if your not hacking its easy to tell a hacker from a non hacker.
Ive had people hackusate me, you would think so what? But the salt is really real because im horrible at melee combat ive also had people call me out for aimbot simply because i used the old trick of leading the target when shooting a bow

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Ive had people hackusate me, you would think so what? But the salt is really real because im horrible at melee combat ive also had people call me out for aimbot simply because i used the old trick of leading the target when shooting a bow

So have I? Are you banned yet? If the answer is no then you don't need to worry it happens all the time and I total feel your pain but Cubecraft is know for letting people off lightly with punishments anyway :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So have I? Are you banned yet? If the answer is no then you don't need to worry it happens all the time and I total feel your pain but Cubecraft is know for letting people off lightly with punishments anyway :)
of course, there was also a time it happened again on space i took out 2 whole teams myself one i shot off the other i beat to death with an iron sword while they spammed clicked while i had a gapple on

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
It depends on the hacks used and their settings. If they're made to look legit, then it is difficult and will require a few tests to make sure whether it is hacks or not.

Cubecraft is really good at spotting hackers, far better than the its 2 rival servers (they will stay unnamed) and they wont ban unless the proof is 100% accurate.

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
One guy got banned on the archon but unbanned a few weeks later after it was found the video was faked thats not accurate either

The Archon though? The Archon is a corrupt server that has been leaked and now tons of people have access to there worlds and files so it will be easy to fake hackers around there server.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The Archon though? The Archon is a corrupt server that has been leaked and now tons of people have access to there worlds and files so it will be easy to fake hackers around there server.
Im saying it can happen on any server and its not just the archon ive seen it

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
People till don't understand... hypertimeBravo isn't referring to hackuations as just "hax" on the chat, but as spammed hackusations

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom