Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want false hackusation to be punishable? Also, when will playing games be bannable?

• (for question 1): Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • (for question 1): No

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • (for question 2): Soon

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • (for question 2): In the future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (for question 2): Never

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Id say no it shouldnt be punishable if that was the case cubecraft would go from 20k a day to only a few hundred, plus hacusating dosent do anything anyway now if they are using hacks then yes it probably be good to let everyone else know who it is so they can formulate how to combat the person remember all hacks have 2 weaknesses the anticheat and getting outplayed so its not to big a deal the false kick bug has helped tremendously to with kicking hackers, all hacusating does is broadcast you to the world without a result every game theres at least one guy that does this

MattAttack01

Jun 13, 2016
Stone Tower Temple
it would be nice to have a way to mute the people that spam "HAX!!! HAX I'm gonna report you lol your banned noob!" but it would make reports overflow as 3/5 games I play I have someone saying that I hack since I know how to use a bow and lead a shot. I entirely understand your point though it is really annoying to be called a hacker just because you know how to play really good.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Not sure if this is part of your "sarcasm", but no, he wasn't banned for being good at PvP. He was banned for a visual glitch, which is nobody's fault, not even the romans mods. Also in this case there was only one hackusation (not 10+ or 20+), while @HyungJun Kim wasn't the best sport about it either ("u suck", "lol ez").
So I guess this is a pretty bad example for your case. Unless it's part of the "sarcasm" and your point is actually that hackusations aren't a problem that is? I really would prefer if you just said your point :)
I actually know that he was banned falsely for fake hacking. That was part of the sarcasm, since some people don't know how to identify hacks or make hasty conclusions without any tests.

Point is listed on the "bottom line."

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
it would be nice to have a way to mute the people that spam "HAX!!! HAX I'm gonna report you lol your banned noob!" but it would make reports overflow as 3/5 games I play I have someone saying that I hack since I know how to use a bow and lead a shot. I entirely understand your point though it is really annoying to be called a hacker just because you know how to play really good.
You can do an auto-mute system that if you quickly spam the same message or short messages within a short time, you get automuted for a few minutes.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Id say no it shouldnt be punishable if that was the case cubecraft would go from 20k a day to only a few hundred, plus hacusating dosent do anything anyway now if they are using hacks then yes it probably be good to let everyone else know who it is so they can formulate how to combat the person remember all hacks have 2 weaknesses the anticheat and getting outplayed so its not to big a deal the false kick bug has helped tremendously to with kicking hackers, all hacusating does is broadcast you to the world without a result every game theres at least one guy that does this
Keyword I put is that it is false hackusation that should be punishable.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Wish.I.could.understand.what.u.were.saying.sorry.but.it.made.no.sence..Too.much.sarcasm.(sorry.space.bar.broken)

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yeah i dont think itll happen its to hard to tell between good pvp and actual hacking i even made this suggestion myself and it was denied

It really isn't though. It's super obvious when someone has like aura, fly, anti kb, speed, elytra or whatever. Though something can also have a huge killing spree and never die... but as long you don't see him do something like the things I mentioned you shouldn't consider him a hacker. Just a good player.

Though I just think that a lot of the younger players want to out their aggression in some way after dying, and what is easier then going batshit about hacks?

But this shouldn't be punishable, because of the fact that the change is very high on Cubecraft that you are dealing with a hacker.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It really isn't though. It's super obvious when someone has like aura, fly, anti kb, speed, elytra or whatever. Though something can also have a huge killing spree and never die... but as long you don't see him do something like the things I mentioned you shouldn't consider him a hacker. Just a good player.

Though I just think that a lot of the younger players want to out their aggression in some way after dying, and what is easier then going batshit about hacks?

But this shouldn't be punishable, because of the fact that the change is very high on Cubecraft that you are dealing with a hacker.
Your forgetting the obvious such as a very low ranged KA or low ranged reach and autoclick its near impossible to detect any of these

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Theres no point of saying someone has hacks
no1 cares
nothing will be changed.

SO
if theres no point and peple find it annoying why not make it punishable, badlion mutes for it, hypixel prefents you from saying it, im banned on mineplex.
bye

Why make it punishable if no one cares either way?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It is still noticeable but harder to detect. Look for headsnaps or if they consistently attack from their side instead of having the body and head facing you.
Even head snaps are easily hidden ive encountered that before but yes hitting when the bodys not facing you is an obvious sign

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom