Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Agree, in Overpower mode it is really hard to get diamond armour, and also like you said only in middle, so you can't camp.
Yes, but...
Its a thought i like it

this would reduce island camping, but it would increase mid camping which is a whole lot worse, with island campers you can come from any direction to get to them but with mid campers you cant step foot off your island anywhere

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Yea this would be a problem, but you can just build a safe bridge to middle so they can't shoot you off...

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
I like the mid idea its sound good but i didnt mean to add emerald gen in every map . The maps that has emerald gens could have a special diamond gen in mid next to it that is lev 2 or 3 and can be upgraded to 4 cause if its straight up 4 rushers whould get bows fast

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
You "made your point" by assuming things about me. Good job.
Who says I can't do 3v1's? well?
Oh you thought 3v1? yea sure I bet you can, but I meant 18v1 and that I don't think you can sorry, maybe you do but that just dosen't seem likely.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
You must be new, right?
People will camp mid if they really want to.
They will do anything to prevent you from coming there, and of course, they will have at least 1 island with a villager for them.
Ok, and say in the steampunk map, I first go and kill all the 3 players that is in my part of middle, only then I go to middle, but I get you're concerned about it, so what about only in Op mode or that would be even worse?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You do know that this would improve OP people at center right?
It's better for campers and worse for the people that went to mid late.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, and say in the steampunk map, I first go and kill all the 3 players that is in my part of middle, only then I go to middle, but I get you're concerned about it, so what about only in Op mode or that would be even worse?
Steampunk is a map unlike others. There are 3 center islands with all having the same resources.
This is nothing like 90% of the other maps where the only active diamond generator is in mid at the begin of the game.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this was suggested before, but I disagree. this will increase the campers, and I think lv3 is fast enough.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
No support. Yet again, what's meant to discourage camping will actually add up to more campers. Camping mid is much worse than island camping. If someone is island camping they have to look in a 120-200 degree range ti check for players. At mid, this is 20 degrees at most, meaning it's much easier t see everything going on. And before you say you have to go back for resources, if you have a teammate that's doing the same thing you're still set.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom