Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I mean my OCD is killing me cause iron and gold gen have the max level 4 why not diamond too

I suggest using like 20 emeralds for upgrading dim to lev 4 that can produce at the same rate of a lev 3 one but can hold 15 dim
Its a thought i like it
I agree with QueenWaddle but this there should be only in OP and at the middle because of possible campers.
this would reduce island camping, but it would increase mid camping which is a whole lot worse, with island campers you can come from any direction to get to them but with mid campers you cant step foot off your island anywhere

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Its a thought i like it

this would reduce island camping, but it would increase mid camping which is a whole lot worse
If you're aggressive in the beginning of the game and kill half the map, you shouldn't have to worry about 1 person camping mid. If they all leave for mid, kill their egg and shoot them off when they go back to an island to buy stuff. Then once they're there you can have mid back and gain diamonds a lot faster than they can.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you're aggressive in the beginning of the game and kill half the map, you shouldn't have to worry about 1 person camping mid. If they all leave for mid, kill their egg and shoot them off when they go back to an island to buy stuff. Then once they're there you can have mid back and gain diamonds a lot faster than they can.
On smaller maps with bigger teams like aztec ive seen people rush mid get bows and block every other team on their island with no way of getting diamonds or to the blocking teams base

In one specfic game one whole team camped mid, had one guy grab diamonds, the rest blocked everybodys bridges shot everyone off that tried to cross and slayed everyone that did make it across, smashed every egg and killed every player

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
On smaller maps with bigger teams like aztec ive seen people rush mid get bows and block every other team on their island with no way of getting diamonds or to the blocking teams base
Lmao then you were too slow, sorry. If it takes that much time to build a bridge to mid you were screwed before you started. If your team was just hogging gens, I can't really do much to fix that.
That issue doesn't even have anything to do with this suggestion considering
1). They don't start at Level 4
2). Emerald Gens aren't on very many maps
Main reason I want this is for UnderDaSea.

Reactions: YouGotSpooked

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Lmao then you were too slow, sorry. If it takes that much time to build a bridge to mid you were screwed before you started. If your team was just hogging gens, I can't really do much to fix that.
That issue doesn't even have anything to do with this suggestion considering
1). They don't start at Level 4
2). Emerald Gens aren't on very many maps
Main reason I want this is for UnderDaSea.
His suggestion would mean emerald gens would have to be on every map which wont happen, and "to slow?" They basically won a 5v20 and that team was the only one with gear and in that particular game we were the first ones at mid but everyone going to mid got slayed and pinned at their bases by one team funny enough two of the losing teams even had hackers who also got killed easily

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
this would reduce island camping, but it would increase mid camping which is a whole lot worse, with island campers you can come from any direction to get to them but with mid campers you cant step foot off your island anywhere
Well, but not everyone would camp at the mid, because their egg would be without "protection", also as it's OP, you could use an Enderpearl to get to mid (even though the camper used it the same way to get his island)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well, but not everyone would camp at the mid, because their egg would be without "protection", also as it's OP, you could use an Enderpearl to get to mid (even though the camper used it the same way to get his island)
As said in my above post any who tried to cross was shot off and anyone who got to mid was slain and the game i was in was normal mode idk if it was just a well coordinated team or hackers with op hack clients but they destroyed everyone

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
His suggestion would mean emerald gens would have to be on every map which wont happen, and "to slow?" They basically won a 5v20 and that team was the only one with gear and in that particular game we were the first ones at mid but everyone going to mid got slayed and pinned at their bases by one team funny enough two of the losing teams even had hackers who also got killed easily
I mean my OCD is killing me cause iron and gold gen have the max level 4 why not diamond too

I suggest using like 20 emeralds for upgrading dim to lev 4 that can produce at the same rate of a lev 3 one but can hold 15 dim
Where here does he ask for every map to get emeralds
Nowhere, that's where.
You didn't even address the fact that they don't start at 4. If one team dominates, that's not the diamond generator's fault.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Where here does he ask for every map to get emeralds
Nowhere, that's where.
You didn't even address the fact that they don't start at 4. If one team dominates, that's not the diamond generator's fault.
He says it where he says itll cost 20 emeralds to upgrade meaning every map must have one to upgrade to lvl 4

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
I agree with QueenWaddle but this there should be only in OP and at the middle because of possible campers.
Agree, in Overpower mode it is really hard to get diamond armour, and also like you said only in middle, so you can't camp.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom