Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, very easy to kill people who just rush and don't think.
You've got it all wrong.
It's the ones that go to mid that don't think.
They only have resources in mind.

Not really, I always rush to middle in the start in snowy and win.
Snowy is a solo map.
In solo camping mid isn't as much of a problem.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
You've got it all wrong.
It's the ones that go to mid that don't think.
They only have resources in mind.

Snowy is a solo map.
In solo camping mid isn't as much of a problem.
Well then maybe it isn't.
Not really, if you just rush at people when others get iron armour you are the one who don't think, I try to rush people, dosen't work most of the time someone gets Iron armour and kill me, but when you rush straight to middle you get 70 gold and iron generator level 4 you have a huge advantage on the ones who just started to get a stone axe.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
You've clearly never met a good rusher. I go around the map never going to mid, killing sll kinds of people with leather + stone axe
In steampunk it is very easiy to do, but in maps like safari you can't just go around killing people, there always be someone in middle getting diamonds and going to kill you with it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well then maybe it isn't.
Not really, if you just rush at people when others get iron armour you are the one who don't think, I try to rush people, dosen't work most of the time someone gets Iron armour and kill me, but when you rush straight to middle you get 70 gold and iron generator level 4 you have a huge advantage on the ones who just started to get a stone axe.
What's better to do:
Eliminate a team early on so you have more gens at the start, a mid bridge built for you, and getting rid of a potential late game camper (This being your team taken care of)
OR
Go to mid hoping you'll come back alive and that nobody follows you for your egg.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
What's better to do:
Eliminate a team early on so you have more gens at the start, a mid bridge built for you, and getting rid of a potential late game camper (This being your team taken care of)
OR
Go to mid hoping you'll come back alive and that nobody follows you for your egg.
Go to middle of course, it's not like the middle is far away from you and you can always see if someone is after you're egg.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom