Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hi everyone, Today I would like to ask two people who really admire them for their way of working @rubik_cube_man and @CrazymanJR, There may be more workers like @andyschofie or @GingerGeek or others like @Minikloon ... But especially me like to know how old they started to develop, and how you learned. Thank you.

Plugins made by @rubik_cube_man (that i know): Skywars and Eggwars

Plugins made by @CrazymanJR (that i know): Punish System and Anticheat (Sentinel)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Punish System
It’s made by the backend team (gingergeek, octobyte, LoonyRules) - Crazy is in charge of the AntiCheat, not the punishment system

Skywars and Eggwars
He made everything, before the other developers came.
know how old they started to develop, and how you learned. Thank you.
There are many online (and free!) resource, like Udemy, free e-books, and the JavaTM Tutorials.
I’d recommend you to get the basic knowledges, and start making simple command line programms, until you get an itermediate, or more advanced knowledge. When you do so, get more e-books, etc and get a decent Java knowledge.
After 1-2 years since you started, you can move to Plugins Developing

Reactions: Gamerfull

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
But...yeah We have thank them for all the hard work they`ve done for this server. They have the best anti-cheat, amazing games and Awesome staff members working day and night, banning people and keeping the server up to date. The server may be small, but it comes with the best games. ;)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
The only think I know about Rubik is that he screams a lot during Friday livestreams xD
But...yeah We have thank them for all the hard work they`ve done for this server. They have the best anti-cheat, amazing games and Awesome staff members working day and night, banning people and keeping the server up to date. The server may be small, but it comes with the best games. ;)
That's not related to the post

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom