Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daniil343

May 1, 2022
Greece
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ladies and gentlemen, today I stand before you as Daniil343, with honor in my heart. Through thousands of battles, countless challenges, and trials, I have achieved an incredible milestone - 10,000 victories in the world of Egg Wars Mega!

Allow me to share with you the genuine passion that propelled me forward and the lessons I have learned along this journey. Each victory, every defeat, and every moment on the battlefield transformed me into the player I am today.

When I first joined Egg Wars Mega, I felt an unparalleled energy and an opportunity to become something greater than just a player. I saw potential within myself that I had never experienced before. And I made the decision that nothing would stop me on the path to victory.

But the path to success was not easy. I faced numerous challenges, formidable opponents, and moments when my faith started to waver. But I never gave up. I persevered, tirelessly training, studying every tactic, and seeking every opportunity to improve my skills.

And most importantly, I found my team. People who share my passion and the dream of becoming the best. We became an unbreakable alliance, supporting and inspiring each other on the path to victory. We became a family in this virtual world.

Each victory brought me not only titles and glory but also valuable lessons. I learned to be a strategist, to be bold and decisive. I realized that victory lies not only in skills and technique but also in the inner fire that burns within each of us.

And today, I stand before you with joy and gratitude in my heart, knowing that without all of you, my friends, none of this would have been possible. I thank each and every one of you who supported me, believed in me, and stood by me on this incredible journey.

My 10,000 victories are not just my achievement; they are an achievement of us all. They are proof that perseverance, passion, and belief can overcome any obstacles.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ladies and gentlemen, today I stand before you as Daniil343, with honor in my heart. Through thousands of battles, countless challenges, and trials, I have achieved an incredible milestone - 10,000 victories in the world of Egg Wars Mega!

Allow me to share with you the genuine passion that propelled me forward and the lessons I have learned along this journey. Each victory, every defeat, and every moment on the battlefield transformed me into the player I am today.

When I first joined Egg Wars Mega, I felt an unparalleled energy and an opportunity to become something greater than just a player. I saw potential within myself that I had never experienced before. And I made the decision that nothing would stop me on the path to victory.

But the path to success was not easy. I faced numerous challenges, formidable opponents, and moments when my faith started to waver. But I never gave up. I persevered, tirelessly training, studying every tactic, and seeking every opportunity to improve my skills.

And most importantly, I found my team. People who share my passion and the dream of becoming the best. We became an unbreakable alliance, supporting and inspiring each other on the path to victory. We became a family in this virtual world.

Each victory brought me not only titles and glory but also valuable lessons. I learned to be a strategist, to be bold and decisive. I realized that victory lies not only in skills and technique but also in the inner fire that burns within each of us.

And today, I stand before you with joy and gratitude in my heart, knowing that without all of you, my friends, none of this would have been possible. I thank each and every one of you who supported me, believed in me, and stood by me on this incredible journey.

My 10,000 victories are not just my achievement; they are an achievement of us all. They are proof that perseverance, passion, and belief can overcome any obstacles.
Congrats on being the first my friend! Was fun facing off against you during my grind days! 20k when?

• Heart
Reactions: Daniil343

arriec

Jun 12, 2023
Impressive achievement, congrats! Also your montage has been very well put together, really fun to watch.

• Heart
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Congrats, well done🎉

• Heart

Daniil343

May 1, 2022
Greece
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats on being the first my friend! Was fun facing off against you during my grind days! 20k when?
Hello salty, you and mqany are legends of the egg wars mega for me I have great respect for you this is our common victory ! thx you
Impressive achievement, congrats! Also your montage has been very well put together, really fun to watch.
thank you very much
Congratulations! I contributed for you! but big wins for 10000 mega !
Thanks a lot TottoOP

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom