Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

⚔️ Introducing The Legacy Project!

Welcome to our 'Legacy Project'. The purpose of this project is to recreate the 'OG' CubeCraft Java experience by allowing players to revisit old maps, lobbies and game maps alike. This will be playable on a server. The project is founded by @Hoshi and myself

2023-05-14_18.png

You will be able to fly around lobbies and minigame maps, view and equip old ranks and so much more! It's perfect for capturing footage. We wish to provide players with a way to reminisce and be submerged in nostalgia. Or, for players new to the content, to learn more about the history of CubeCraft.

2023-05-14_17.png

DISCLAIMER I: Please note that this project is founded by two community members. We do not have access to every single map (games & lobbies) and plugin, so we are not able to provide players with the full experience.
DISCLAIMER II: We will not be making minigames and their maps playable. This is because we do not intend to steal the content CubeCraft has put such hard work and effort in. We are simply developing this project to allow players to revisit 'old CubeCraft' and to show off the builders' incredible work over the course of CubeCraft's history. Release dates will come out on the Legacy Project discord.

DISCORD SERVER coming soon! Stay tuned! 😇

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't wait for the moment when people will actually be able to view the content themselves! 💫

Please tell me this will include the 205/2016 skywars lobbies :O
We are trying our best to get our hands on all the available-for-public world files!

EDIT: Removed image, Forums or Imgur aren't working properly...

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd