Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Yes, I 100% agree with you! The devs are lazy af and don't know what they're doing! (I mean tbh they're prob working on the world's first Fennec AI or something) Like you, I think that I could do a WAYY better job at creating an anti cheat. Actually, I finished making one in 5 seconds (and it actually works)

Here it is:

if player "hack" {

ban player

}

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
Yes, I 100% agree with you! The devs are lazy af and don't know what they're doing! (I mean tbh they're prob working on the worlds first Fennec AI or something) Like you, I think that I could do a WAYY better job at creating an anti cheat. Actually, I finished making one in 5 seconds (and it actually works)

Here it is:

if player "hack" {

ban player

}
Ok buddy

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I completely understand the frustration. This though has been talked about so many times already. Bedrock has had only one developer up until recently when suprememortal, Redned, and hulk_ got hired. Before that, Rubik was the only dev and he doesn't specialize in anti-cheat, so not much was getting done. Now that we have Hulk_ though, the anti-cheat is actually being worked on and senteniel ACTUALLY MADE ITS FIRST BAN on Bedrock!!! So once Hulk_ understands the current system the anti-cheat will be up and running soon hopefully.

Reactions: Eli

Hulk_

Novice Member
May 19, 2020
United States
I agree, hackers are a frustrating problem and Minecraft has it the worst. Myself and two other developers were just recently hired to help deal with the problem of hackers on CubeCraft. I can assure you that the problem of hackers will be far less in the next coming weeks. We are working hard to develop new checks and start testing these checks to ensure they are stable on the network. We want to make sure that we are comfortable with the current network and can insure that our checks rolled out are reliable to minimize the risk of legit players being banned. For now, I ask for your patience during this process. We hope that you will be excited to see the changes we will bring.

Apr 11, 2020
Yes, I 100% agree with you! The devs are lazy af and don't know what they're doing! (I mean tbh they're prob working on the world's first Fennec AI or something) Like you, I think that I could do a WAYY better job at creating an anti cheat. Actually, I finished making one in 5 seconds (and it actually works)

Here it is:

if player "hack" {

ban player

}
That’s nice

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hi Jonny,

Making an anti-cheat system for a network like this is hard.
Also before you complain about something check the facts.
The Development team posted a thread about this:

These developers doing everything they can for YOU.
You shouldn't be mad at the developers but at the cheaters.

And as already been told. They are working on it :)

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom