Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So as you all know, people come on the forums and post hacker reports just where ever they want. When you look at, say the eggwars section, you see many reports. I believe that when people come on the forums, they see previous "hacker" reports, see that they are locked which could mean "handled" and then proceed to post their own thinking that is the right section. If we delete these posts, we could reduce the number of these threads. And besides, they are useless. They don't add anything and just take up space. :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So as you all know, people come on the forums and post hacker reports just where ever they want. When you look at, say the eggwars section, you see many reports. I believe that when people come on the forums, they see previous "hacker" reports, see that they are locked which could mean "handled" and then proceed to post their own thinking that is the right section. If we delete these posts, we could reduce the number of these threads. :)
I agree with this! There are too many hacker reports on the server, and that could be a possible driver for more of them to come. Either this could help it, or be a bit more obvious on where the rules and guidelines are.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
People post these threads regardless of what threads have been made previously...
They don't even read the forums rules!
Screenshot (2).png

I was just thinking that maybe people see all of those threads and think its the right section. Might help just a bit. ;)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I support the idea however idk if staff want to go through and delete them as it might take a million years to do
You don't need to worry about the ones from years ago. No one will really ever see them. If they start by deleting the ones on the front pages and then all new ones posted, it will clean everything up.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You don't need to worry about the ones from years ago. No one will really ever see them. If they start by deleting the ones on the front pages and then all new ones posted, it will clean everything up.
Just clean up the ones that the people see when they get on the tab of the forums so they do not think that it is ok to report there, and then they might just look elsewhere and find where to report. I likey!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
They should also just put the Ban Department on top, so it's the first thing new people would see.
^This

Also I don't think they should be deleted as players might take a while to look back at them to see a response. I would appreciate if the staff team moved them to bug reports/support though if they aren't there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom