Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should FFA wizard kit be removed or nurfed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1EXAND3R

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
so lets talk about the FFA wizard kit
sharpness 1 diamond sword
protection 3 leather armor regen pot 30sec's swiftness 2 insta health 2 pots 4 insta dmg 2 poison for 6sec's 1 strength pot for 3 mins, thats alot combained together you can insta kill anyone, this isnt good as it allows player's who target other player's to insta kill any target, with poison slowing a player's movement then getting hit with insta dmg on top of that, this kit is a serious problem and ruins the enjoyment of a ffa match when the other player can move around faster then the tank kit which is most used. as a player of 4 years in the ffa comunity i belive this kit needs to be removed to be nurfed,

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Don't remove the kit, just nerf it. The poison potions are too OP because they harm movement, so maybe just spawn with 1 instead of 2? Aside from that the kit is not really that OP, having armor comparable to the samurai with a sword as strong as warrior kit (only with strength).
There are issues with FFA balancing, but if you think wizard is OP, then idk what beast kit in ground maps is. With wizard you need to learn to use the kit, but beast is more OP and is not as hard to learn to use.

Reactions: Priley

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
protection 3 leather armor regen pot 30sec's swiftness 2 insta health 2 pots 4 insta dmg 2 poison for 6sec's 1 strength pot for 3 mins, thats alot combained together you can insta kill anyone, this isnt good as it allows player's who target other player's to insta kill any target, with poison slowing a player's movement then getting hit with insta dmg on top of that, this kit is a serious problem and ruins the enjoyment of a ffa match when the other player can move around faster then the tank kit which is most used. as a player of 4 years in the ffa comunity i belive this kit needs to be removed to be nurfed,

Nice biased poll.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands

YES. too powerfull

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
a kit only for be anoying +1

"I don't like this kit, it's annoying, so it NEEDS to be removed"
Well then i don't like beast kit, way too much armor, better remove it, and oh archers are wayy to annoying, maybe delete that one as well.

See? Maybe try to find a way to make every kit feasible, and only failing to do that consider removal. There are many ways that kit can be nerfed, deletion is far from the only solution.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I actually love the fact that the Wizard kit even exists. Most pvpers usually only find swords as “valid” methods of fighting. And anything else that’s remotely creative is considered lame.
The fact that people are annoyed by the wizard kit isn’t because it is too powerful. It’s because it can actually put up a fight against other kits.
Every game should be like FFA, kits are perfectly balanced and they all have equal chances of doing good in-game.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I actually love the fact that the Wizard kit even exists. Most pvpers usually only find swords as “valid” methods of fighting. And anything else that’s remotely creative is considered lame.

ikr

Every game should be like FFA, kits are perfectly balanced and they all have equal chances of doing good in-game.

Sadly i think FFA is not 100% balanced, and even tho most strats are feasible, it could use some small tweaks.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Just keep it as it is. There aren’t that many people that complain about this. Plus the wizard kit isn’t that broken, that you can’t win with for example tank. Okey it has some good potions to start with. But they still have to drink it and after a certain amount of time, the kit gets useless.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Just keep it as it is. There aren’t that many people that complain about this. Plus the wizard kit isn’t that broken, that you can’t win with for example tank. Okey it has some good potions to start with. But they still have to drink it and after a certain amount of time, the kit gets useless.

True, but the problem with this kit lies in the fact that salty players can't deal with wizard kit users spamming potions on them, dealing some damage and then run away when they're out of potion to /kill and respawn just to do that all over again.

as a player of 4 years in the ffa comunity i belive this kit needs to be removed to be nurfed,

In my opinion this kit is fine as it is right now. FFA is basically big teams fighting individual players so I think it's nice to have a kit that's on the stronger side, even if it's for a short period. Just because it's an annoying kit doesn't mean it's too overpowered. I am pretty bad with the kit whereas some people who genuinely play with that kit are really good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

The fact that people are annoyed by the wizard kit isn’t because it is too powerful. It’s because it can actually put up a fight against other kits.
I agree with this completely. The wizard kit adds that extra creativity in fighting and shouldn't be changed just because you find being damaged by anything other than a sword is annoying. If it's really so annoying, practice and gain the skills you need to be able to fight against it rather than than just trying to get rid of it completely.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom