Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I have been playing solo lucky blocks these last months, (specifically blessed mode), we all know that this modality is unfair since in large part you depend on luck. But I have come across several users who craft/use the trap chests to kill (if you place a trap chest and open it generates an explosion), I think this strategy breaks the gameplay of lucky blocks since it does not matter if you are full diamond because a simple explosion of the trap chest can kill you. Apart from this it is very cheap and easy to craft. For this reason I think the chest trap should be unable to craft or reduce the damage of the explosion.
1644505866889.png
1644505787798.png

For the people who vote
Disagree

I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
For people who vote
Agree

thank you very much for supporting the idea

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been playing solo lucky blocks these last months, (specifically blessed mode), we all know that this modality is unfair since in large part you depend on luck. But I have come across several users who craft/use the trap chests to kill (if you place a trap chest and open it generates an explosion), I think this strategy breaks the gameplay of lucky blocks since it does not matter if you are full diamond because a simple explosion of the trap chest can kill you. Apart from this it is very cheap and easy to craft. For this reason I think the chest trap should be unable to craft or reduce the damage of the explosion.
View attachment 221112View attachment 221113

For the people who vote
Disagree

I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
For people who vote
Agree

In my opinion, it's just a fun thing about lucky blocks, that yh some ppl use. 😄

rne_void

Jun 16, 2023
Pronouns
She/Her
In my opinion, it's just a fun thing about lucky blocks, that yh some ppl use. 😄
View attachment 221112View attachment 221113

For the people who vote
Disagree

For people who vote
Agree

It would be good, but then again I think after a while people would learn not to open any chests or to look out for the red ring

• Disagree
Reactions: Cube Nerd

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I don't think that a lot of people do this, and it is hard to get the items, and it doesn't kill you if you have full diamond, I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD DELETE THE DOUBLE LAVA IN OP MODE

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom