Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a delay be added?

  • Yes

  • No, keep it the way it is


Results are only viewable after voting.

BesottedPotato

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2020
211
287
144
21
The Void
Hello there! Just a suggestion that a slight delay should be added after a duels match, often I will accidently accept a rematch without intending to. I think a delay of 3-5 seconds would be better compared to the current no delay. (Bedrock)
 

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
Heya. I have done a thread about this aswell. It is really annoying although It seems to have got lost in the forums as I only got one reply. But yes, it is very annoying. If u want, check out mine and and some of my ideas to ures. Hopefully more people will see this. :)
 
Members Online

Team online

  • llvqs
    Senior Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom