Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a delay be added?

  • Yes

  • No, keep it the way it is


Results are only viewable after voting.

BesottedPotato

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2020
211
287
144
21
The Void
Hello there! Just a suggestion that a slight delay should be added after a duels match, often I will accidently accept a rematch without intending to. I think a delay of 3-5 seconds would be better compared to the current no delay. (Bedrock)
 

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
Heya. I have done a thread about this aswell. It is really annoying although It seems to have got lost in the forums as I only got one reply. But yes, it is very annoying. If u want, check out mine and and some of my ideas to ures. Hopefully more people will see this. :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom