Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mtt0105

Member
Jun 24, 2017
10
9
19
23
Barcelona,Catalunya
I would like that Cubecraft create a permanent game called Defend the village it could be playable like in Olimpocraft, too many years ago, when u had to kill the respawnable monsters to defend the villagers and gain emeralds or different ores to buy new gear and weapons. I think it could be a fun game, and very entertain game. What do u think Cubecraft and Players??
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrHam

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
237
127
44
Filling the game might be hard but I would love to see new games available on Cubecraft.
 

DrHam

Forum Professional
Sep 15, 2015
3,615
4,166
558
Kepler-452b
There already was a game like this on Cubecraft named money walls It got removed. But love to see something like this. TIP: maybe add a vote option?
Moneywalls was eggwars without islands. This is a PvE mode
I remember a game like this on Minecade called Villager Defense. Was definitely a favorite of mine, but idk if it'll attract many players.
Olimpocraft was basically Minecade (same owners, same developers)
 

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
918
946
213
26
Germany
Though I think this sounds like a fun idea, I have a feeling that players are currently looking for games that are relatively short when it comes to the time they take until they're over. Personally I don't think that way, however I have seen quite a few games that didn't make the cut and ended up being removed on several different servers. Still, thanks for suggesting a new gamemode :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom