Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mtt0105

Jun 24, 2017
Barcelona,Catalunya
I would like that Cubecraft create a permanent game called Defend the village it could be playable like in Olimpocraft, too many years ago, when u had to kill the respawnable monsters to defend the villagers and gain emeralds or different ores to buy new gear and weapons. I think it could be a fun game, and very entertain game. What do u think Cubecraft and Players??

Reactions: DrHam

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
Filling the game might be hard but I would love to see new games available on Cubecraft.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
There already was a game like this on Cubecraft named money walls It got removed. But love to see something like this. TIP: maybe add a vote option?
Moneywalls was eggwars without islands. This is a PvE mode
I remember a game like this on Minecade called Villager Defense. Was definitely a favorite of mine, but idk if it'll attract many players.
Olimpocraft was basically Minecade (same owners, same developers)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Though I think this sounds like a fun idea, I have a feeling that players are currently looking for games that are relatively short when it comes to the time they take until they're over. Personally I don't think that way, however I have seen quite a few games that didn't make the cut and ended up being removed on several different servers. Still, thanks for suggesting a new gamemode :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom