Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a day/night cycle be added to eggwars as an option to ranks?

• Total voters

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Maybe a good idea for egg wars would be a day/night cycle. Maybe, if the game went on long enough the map would become dark, forcing players to go back to base to avoid conflict. I would also balance out the amount of people camping, as their is more of an opportunity for night raids under the cover of dark. The middle of the map could also become infested with zombies/spiders when night comes, to ward players off and make the game all the more thrilling.

This could be optional to ranks, who could vote for this

Cheers- mgoz

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe Time will be an added option in the foreseeable future, however a day-night cycle would be awesome to see. :D

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩

Areteen

Oct 20, 2015
Spain, Madrid
Sounds really good, If this gets added then players won't camp their bases and wait until someone comes and kill them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
In op mode mobs would be useless even in 1.9 its a 1 shot kill however instead of a day night cycle have it as a vote option and added to ranked players perks, however it would be ineffective on biomes that are already a "night" map, such as nightmare (which is night by default for obvious reasons) and space ( because its in the end) for some reason i had a dream a few nights ago that i was watching someone play eggwars on youtube and the option was a legit thing

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
This would be cool for new maps but lots of maps would have to change to have lighting and stuff. This is a cool idea but for the maps we currently have, sorry don't think so.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Time is going to be a thing, But a day/night cycle is something I haven't seen before, so +1 for that!

But adding mobs to an eggwars game would be like making it similar like Money Walls (rip) and it would change eggwars allot since they have to watch out for mobs too.
People usually don't like change if it's major/game changing.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
When people were talking about eggwars voting, we all wanted this but know we have awful health and OP items options..
Lel....very true....I don't really want to see a day night option mainly because night's too dark...unless they give a permanent night vision, which is like on the Egg Wars map Area51. Your night vision goes away once you die. This of course, is a problem. If they can give permanent night vision for night time, I would like to see it.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like the Night-Day Cycle, but remember if there will spawn mobs in mid that means more camping, because no one will go to mid and will camp till the mobs are gone, so a longer game. :)

+1 for the cycle
-1 for the mobs

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Maybe a good idea for egg wars would be a day/night cycle. Maybe, if the game went on long enough the map would become dark, forcing players to go back to base to avoid conflict. I would also balance out the amount of people camping, as their is more of an opportunity for night raids under the cover of dark. The middle of the map could also become infested with zombies/spiders when night comes, to ward players off and make the game all the more thrilling.

This could be optional to ranks, who could vote for this

Cheers- mgoz
i do like this idea but there is one problem
in some maps they have a certain time cycle to go with their theme like the map Space and it won't make as much sense to having the map during day time would it :P

But none the less i do really like this +1 for me

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
maybe not the mobs, I just thought it would make the game more exciting but that probably wasn't the best idea

Members Online
Top Bottom