Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a day/night cycle be added to eggwars as an option to ranks?

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I really like the mob idea and the sunset idea, but on maps like solo nightmare, I would really want that in the dark. But the mobs thing, if there are mobs at mid, then people would camp, in normal or in barcode the game would be so boring, and would tag on the a long time. So my suggestion is if the players go to mid they get double tokens from the gens at middle, or they get some potion buff, like resistance e or haste to fight the mobs quickly and efficiently.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Maps such as tea party would be great for this. A lot of teams choose to camp, so when night comes the odds would be evened out for the attacking players making the game more interesting. It also makes the game more unique, as it allows players to adapt their strategy depending upon what time it is. :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Your idea is a bit tricky...
I don't think they will change Egg Wars that much as people love it how it already is...
And it will get even more Confusing... If Mobs spawn then it could change the Game completely by having to use different Strategies or using them as your shield....
My opinion on this is that if this gets added it will look more like Money Walls and every knows how that ended ;)
Time will probably already be added in a future update..
But I doubt if it'll happen fast a some tweaks need to be made considering the Night Vision in some maps....
EDIT: It will probably also be a Perk for Ranks...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aventador

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Time limit in eggwars is a bad thing. People will force you to camp and wait a game out until it draws.
depends on how you look at it
a post i made before about adding a time limit got nearly 25% more dislike then like
how should the time limit work is that it should not end the game but make it similar to a deathmatch, e.g islands get closer or get attached to each other
But i am getting off topic so i won't continue anymore
and you misunderstood the post, it was saying maybe a time cycle will get added (Day --> Night ----> Day etc, like normal minecraft)
Time in as Day, Night, Sunset etc...
^^^^

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom