Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hi guys, I am called Daniel Fergie and am only 12 years old :3. I enjoy art, singing, acting, sleeping, eating, cubecrafting and sleeping. I haven't changed much appearance-wise over the years, but in 2 days I will get glasses, which will change how I look quite a lot ;P My dream is a cube moderator, as well as grade 8 on my clarinet. Oh, yeah, I play the clarinet. Did I forget to mention that? I like Disney films, even though everyone at school says they are babyish but idrc. I spend a lot of time on the forums and you can contact me for any issues.... Blah blah blah. Anyway, that is me, hope you like... Um me I guess?

Reactions: Lucien

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi guys, I am called Daniel Fergie and am only 12 years old :3. I enjoy art, singing, acting, sleeping, eating, cubecrafting and sleeping. I haven't changed much appearance-wise over the years, but in 2 days I will get glasses, which will change how I look quite a lot ;P My dream is a cube moderator, as well as grade 8 on my clarinet. Oh, yeah, I play the clarinet. Did I forget to mention that? I like Disney films, even though everyone at school says they are babyish but idrc. I spend a lot of time on the forums and you can contact me for any issues.... Blah blah blah. Anyway, that is me, hope you like... Um me I guess?
Ayy Dan!
Nice intro and its nice to know you more!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom