Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hi guys, I am called Daniel Fergie and am only 12 years old :3. I enjoy art, singing, acting, sleeping, eating, cubecrafting and sleeping. I haven't changed much appearance-wise over the years, but in 2 days I will get glasses, which will change how I look quite a lot ;P My dream is a cube moderator, as well as grade 8 on my clarinet. Oh, yeah, I play the clarinet. Did I forget to mention that? I like Disney films, even though everyone at school says they are babyish but idrc. I spend a lot of time on the forums and you can contact me for any issues.... Blah blah blah. Anyway, that is me, hope you like... Um me I guess?

Reactions: Lucien

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi guys, I am called Daniel Fergie and am only 12 years old :3. I enjoy art, singing, acting, sleeping, eating, cubecrafting and sleeping. I haven't changed much appearance-wise over the years, but in 2 days I will get glasses, which will change how I look quite a lot ;P My dream is a cube moderator, as well as grade 8 on my clarinet. Oh, yeah, I play the clarinet. Did I forget to mention that? I like Disney films, even though everyone at school says they are babyish but idrc. I spend a lot of time on the forums and you can contact me for any issues.... Blah blah blah. Anyway, that is me, hope you like... Um me I guess?
Ayy Dan!
Nice intro and its nice to know you more!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom