Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you think this is a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • no, i can explain why i don't find this a good idea a with a reply.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
hello Cubecraft players!
note: this is no repost, but people who have already voted, place use a checkmark, Ty!
I had an idea out of problem I regularly have: the fact that i was playing for multiple hours, and it goes very well or bad, and i want to see how much kills, wins, k/d is for that day, and i know i can write it down, but i don't think of writing my stats down on the begin an d end of the day, the way i do it now is: afbeelding_2021-03-04_125434.pngbut i can't see every thing, only the kills where a daily challenge from is. but I want to see it for everything/every gamemode I play, it kan maybe be just under the gold ingot. I've fotoshoppend an example of my idea:
daily stats.png

I think this is not that hard to put into the game but it an give a lot of players a insight of their playing day.

vote in the poll what you think of this idea. and comment with better solutions/why you think this is a bad idea.
please react on this post with a ✔ so staff will look into this, thank you all!

Last edited:

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with this one. It shouldn't be too hard to add and even though I dont really care about my status personally, there are other people who do. I don't see any problems with adding this

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Weww,, this idea is actually amazing, never thought of this before.
I think it isn't that hard for the developers to add so I don't know a reason why it shouldn't be added!

Reactions: colinverp
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom