Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you think this is a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • no, i can explain why i don't find this a good idea a with a reply.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
hello Cubecraft players!
note: this is no repost, but people who have already voted, place use a checkmark, Ty!
I had an idea out of problem I regularly have: the fact that i was playing for multiple hours, and it goes very well or bad, and i want to see how much kills, wins, k/d is for that day, and i know i can write it down, but i don't think of writing my stats down on the begin an d end of the day, the way i do it now is: afbeelding_2021-03-04_125434.pngbut i can't see every thing, only the kills where a daily challenge from is. but I want to see it for everything/every gamemode I play, it kan maybe be just under the gold ingot. I've fotoshoppend an example of my idea:
daily stats.png

I think this is not that hard to put into the game but it an give a lot of players a insight of their playing day.

vote in the poll what you think of this idea. and comment with better solutions/why you think this is a bad idea.
please react on this post with a ✔ so staff will look into this, thank you all!

Last edited:

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with this one. It shouldn't be too hard to add and even though I dont really care about my status personally, there are other people who do. I don't see any problems with adding this

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Weww,, this idea is actually amazing, never thought of this before.
I think it isn't that hard for the developers to add so I don't know a reason why it shouldn't be added!

Reactions: colinverp
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom