Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey!
I try to complete the daily challenges every day. But I would like to see a daily challenge for each gamemode separately, because e.g. I don't like tower defence, so I won't play that game and I won't complete those daily challenges.
It will be awesome if every gamemode has it's own challenges!

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This would be great, its so annoying when you have to play something that you really dont like and its more annoying when you have to win the game to complete.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree, I personally think that this will be a very good change to Cubecraft as I love eggwars but get TD challenges. +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah they are called achievements
there are new ones added basically every update so their not just a few either
I currently like the daily challenges how they are because they don't just require you to play a single game, they require you to play multiple games

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
It is a good idea, but with the daily challenges it is used to play everything and may one day take affection to the game, although I understand and tower defense is not much to my liking

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To the "achievements" response:
Achievements are a 1x unlock. Daily challenges limited to games would be reset every day for more rewards.

I'm not sure about the daily aspect to be honest. A while ago I made a suggestion covering tasks and side-tasks that can be done in a game to get a small extra reward, and I kind of prefer that.

I'm up for the thought though.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
To the "achievements" response:
Achievements are a 1x unlock. Daily challenges limited to games would be reset every day for more rewards.
Updates... with cubecraft there are a lot of them
in every update (other than the TD balancing update) that has been done on a game currently with achievements since a what the first UHC update
has added a tonne more achievements (looks like Lucky islands is next)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Updates... with cubecraft there are a lot of them
in every update (other than the TD balancing update) that has been done on a game currently with achievements since a what the first UHC update
has added a tonne more achievements (looks like Lucky islands is next)
An update adds, what, an average of like 3 achievements?
Once those have been completed, then what?
It's not like those are going to be reset like the main daily challenges, and achievements don't substitute that this feature could be nor would it be the other way around.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom