Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hye, its me again and yesterday I had a problem. So u all know that when the. That when de day is over, the daily achievements refreshes, and there was a problem with me :/ .

So, I almost had done everything, and I just had to kill 10 people in quakecraft. BUT it was already 23:45 or so. And then it was so far, I killed 10 people, but...I did't see anything in the chat.

Then I went to the lobby back again, checked the daily chalenges, but unfortunately they already were changed :'( !! But I was maybe 5 minutes to late. And I spended 3 hours to get that daily challenge...

Is there any solution for this "problem"?. What about a button "Previous challenge" and then you could select that challenge you want.? Or something like that.

But believe me, it really sucks when this sh*t happens :'(

Regards
Thibo

D

Deleted member 204478

They are called daily challenges for a reason.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom