Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
0ADAC7F8-BD78-44F0-9C5F-E9910D50151D.png
Hey Guys, Gaaabb here with another suggestion!

Okay, today i’m gonna tell something about the ‘daily Sentinel announcement’, It’s pretty cool that it is saying ‘In the past 24 hours, a total of 2,657 players have been banned by Sentinel’ And ‘Overall, Sentinel has banned 425,033 players for cheating’. But what if ‘The daily staff announcement’ get added? It’s simple, it’s the same text as the ‘Sentinel announcement’ but then in the ‘staff’ version. Here an example: ‘In the past 24 hours, a total of 1,754 players have been punished by staff members’ And the same for the overall thing. Special thanks to @ElPtricko ! Give me also your opinion. (Maybe it’s also a good idea if you can see how many players got muted by staff members etc.)
Don’t remove this thread!

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't the the point of this, but good suggestion

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't the the point of this, but ok........
1. Your sentence doesn't make any sense.
2. Maybe if you actually put the effort into reading the thread you would get the point of it.
3. Explain yourself better please. "but ok...." isn't adding anything useful to the conversation.

As for the suggestion, yes please. I'm confident it will benefit the server.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1. Your sentence doesn't make any sense.
2. Maybe if you actually put the effort into reading the thread you would get the point of it.
3. Explain yourself better please. "but ok...." isn't adding anything useful to the conversation.

As for the suggestion, yes please. I'm confident it will benefit the server.
I'm saying what is the difference?
But overall this could be added.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No one thing in particular makes a huge difference, yet that is not a reason for it not to be added. Lots of small things make big differences.
This is the same thing as Sentinel, but @Gaaabb was some kind Member of the month.
This could be added, and tbh it’s not a bad idea, but at the end I don’t know what differences you get

Reactions: Gaaabb

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This is the same thing as Sentinel, but @Gaaabb was some kind Member of the month.
This could be added, and tbh it’s not a bad idea, but at the end I don’t know what differences you get
I'm not sure you understand, the idea was to add how many people staff have banned just like they do with the Amit heat, not rewarding someone publicly for being kind.

Reactions: Gaaabb

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I'm not sure you understand, the idea was to add how many people staff have banned just like they do with the Amit heat, not rewarding someone publicly for being kind.
Yes I do know what he is trying to say, I said Sentinel as the announcement.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Not big differences, but why only sentinel? Staff members are also doing a great job, so if we show the stats how many players they punished, the players can see the staff is working hard!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Not big differences, but why only sentinel? Staff members are also doing a great job, so if we show the stats how many players they punished, the players can see the staff is working hard!
I think that when they mean 400k people banned, I think they also got banned by staff members, maybe I'm wrong

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom