Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Yes, I'd like to see this announcement daily, I think it will be productive.
Yes, for mute too, I've encountered many scenarios when there were more than 1 staff member in a certain lobby, and people were swearing in it.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You_are_a_genius[1].gif

Reactions: Gaaabb

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 138718 Hey Guys, Gaaabb here with another suggestion!

Okay, today i’m gonna tell something about the ‘daily Sentinel announcement’, It’s pretty cool that it is saying ‘In the past 24 hours, a total of 2,657 players have been banned by Sentinel’ And ‘Overall, Sentinel has banned 425,033 players for cheating’. But what if ‘The daily staff announcement’ get added? It’s simple, it’s the same text as the ‘Sentinel announcement’ but then in the ‘staff’ version. Here an example: ‘In the past 24 hours, a total of 1,754 players have been punished by staff members’ And the same for the overall thing. Special thanks to @ElPtricko ! Give me also your opinion. (Maybe it’s also a good idea if you can see how many players got muted by staff members etc.)
This could be a nice addition to the game. Perhaps a general message from the CubeCraft team? I like the idea despite the fact that it isn't a priority. :)

~ DreamFudge

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom