Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Like or Dislike?

• Like :)

• Dislike :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
So I was wondering, "Ok. Eggwars. There is like team mode and solo mode. Also speed round. Cool! But what if there was a way to make your own version!" Like party mode! So it can be a stand-off between you and your friends? Like add a command or other section to make it so the whole party gets its own game? Or so you can customize how many people are a team. Or so you only play with noobs (of course it would take in the input on your computer and account how long youve been playing. So pros don't farm noobs) This idea could be limitless! Maybe (and I know this is a stretch) but create a lobby for hackers! So they can enjoy as well! So when a hacker gets banned and tries to get on, they are sent to the "Jail" where they can play with other hackers! Also custom kits?

Pros To Custom Mode!
  1. Fun with just YOUR FRIENDS
  2. Funner games and experiences
  3. Fairer Games
  4. More Kits! (better experience)

Cons To Custom Mode!
  1. Extreme Lag (Fix: Upgrading RAM, creating a different server for just this, and limited custom lobbies)
  2. Unfairness with custom kits (Fix: Make it so that custom kits in a certain range can only play with each other OR give a custom kit a downgrade in the actual game)
  3. Prone to Hacking (Fix: Upgrade Anti-Cheat and Watchdog or have moderators look over these server during the games)

Pros To "Jail"
  1. Gives "hackers" a chance to still have fun!
  2. Fairer games (since all the hackers are competing)
  3. Funner (Hacker free in non jail games)

Cons To "Jail"
  1. Promotes hacking? (Exp: If there is no real consequence if you hack on the server other than being stuck with a whole bunch of hackers, then why don't you hack more often? The downside to this "jail" is there is no consequence. FIX: However, if there IS a consequence. Like make it so you WILL be banned if you have been caught multiple times. EXAMPLE: 1st and 2nd Offense- Jailed for 2 weeks 3rd Offense: Jailed for 2 months 4th Offense: Banned completely for (x) amount of time AND SO ON)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

Aug 8, 2017
Netherlands
So I was wondering, "Ok. Eggwars. There is like team mode and solo mode. Also speed round. Cool! But what if there was a way to make your own version!" Like party mode! So it can be a stand-off between you and your friends? Like add a command or other section to make it so the whole party gets its own game? Or so you can customize how many people are a team. Or so you only play with noobs (of course it would take in the input on your computer and account how long youve been playing. So pros don't farm noobs) This idea could be limitless! Maybe (and I know this is a stretch) but create a lobby for hackers! So they can enjoy as well! So when a hacker gets banned and tries to get on, they are sent to the "Jail" where they can play with other hackers! Also custom kits?

You'll need a lot of friends in one game in order to make that work.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 for all gamemodes, not just eggwars. It might take awhile to dev due to the number of servers but I'd quite enjoy being able to make SG rounds with all sorts of weird stipulations.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So when a hacker gets banned and tries to get on, they are sent to the "Jail" where they can play with other hackers!
They were banned for a reason.
They used illegal client modifications.

So, why let them keep playing?
They must suffer the consequences of not being able to play on the server.

So they can enjoy as well!
They had their chance to enjoy the server, except they decided to cheat on it.
Their fault.

We don't have "watchdog".
Our anti-cheat is Sentinel, and it is pretty functional. (excluding false bans)

As for the actual suggestion of custom games:
I actually like this idea!
It gives players a chance to use their brains and create something that fits them!

But I think you could go into a lot more detail on what you can customize.
The suggestion is kind of "dull" in a way, not much detail, but at least there is some.

I think if you went in on what you could customize, it could be a lot better.
Be as descriptive as possible.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
This would take may too much development time if you can customise all the kits etc., and would be hard for players not deciding the customisation options as they don't know what's changed from the normal game.
Just look at the majority of kits people make on custom 1v1 duels, they are just full dia with every enchantment, every potion effect (including opposites) and a stack of god apples; it's unplayable. The customisation ability in bigger games I expect would be equally unbalanced, confusing and unenjoyable.

then they could just make it so only 10 custom games can run at a time. or make a completely different IP for it?

Using a different IP to connect wouldn't do anything. You could add servers to the network, but that costs money and long term planning.
I agree that a low limit to the number of games would be suitable to implement, however the rarity that players actually get the chance to customise a game, or even partake in it would make it a waste of money and server resources. Making it only for donators would be against EULA, and the server doesn't have enough active YouTubers to make it a viable option for them.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016

Pros To Custom Mode!
  1. Fun with just YOUR FRIENDS
  2. Funner games and experiences
  3. Fairer Games
  4. More Kits! (better experience)

Cons To Custom Mode!
  1. Extreme Lag (Fix: Upgrading RAM, creating a different server for just this, and limited custom lobbies)
  2. Unfairness with custom kits (Fix: Make it so that custom kits in a certain range can only play with each other OR give a custom kit a downgrade in the actual game)
  3. Prone to Hacking (Fix: Upgrade Anti-Cheat and Watchdog or have moderators look over these server during the games)

Pros To "Jail"
  1. Gives "hackers" a chance to still have fun!
  2. Fairer games (since all the hackers are competing)
  3. Funner (Hacker free in non jail games)

Cons To "Jail"
  1. Promotes hacking? (Exp: If there is no real consequence if you hack on the server other than being stuck with a whole bunch of hackers, then why don't you hack more often? The downside to this "jail" is there is no consequence. FIX: However, if there IS a consequence. Like make it so you WILL be banned if you have been caught multiple times. EXAMPLE: 1st and 2nd Offense- Jailed for 2 weeks 3rd Offense: Jailed for 2 months 4th Offense: Banned completely for (x) amount of time AND SO ON)
Then CubeCraft has to host server to other people, and that will cost money

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Messed up this message, can't delete it :/

I like your suggestions but I honestly do not want the staffteam to put time and effort for a place on the server only accessable for rulebreakers.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom