Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
:cube_light: Introduction :cube_light:
Hi Cubecrafters, I have a new suggestion today. It's too add Custom Kit Creation to Bedrock. This has been suggested before, but the thread is expired.

For those of you that don't know, Custom Kit Creation is the ability to create your own kits. But you can only use them in duel challenges. Inside the Custom Kit Creation Hub you can select items from a creative inventory, enchant weapons, select potion effects, rename items and more!

Custom Kit creation Menu!View attachment 193500
Custom Kit Creation hub!
View attachment 193503

How it would be implemented
How it would work on Bedrock. Is you would walk up to the Duels NPC, select requests and then it would open up a menu that looks something like this.
View attachment 193501
Sorry for the bad Photoshop

Once you click on the Custom Kit Creation option, it will open up a Bedrock UI that shows five different Custom Kit Creation slots. Two of these slots would be free and there would be three extra slots, that you would get for buying the battle arena rank. Like how SkyBlock profile slots work! Upon clicking on one of these slots, you would be teleported to the Custom Kit Creation hub. Which would use Bedrock UIs, as chest UIs don't work well on mobile.

Overview
So what does everyone think of this suggestion! If you agree with this suggestion use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree:reaction, if you are unsure use the unsure:unsure: reaction. If you have any feedback or criticisms, please let me know.
I am really mixed about this, as the kits COULD be overpowered. I think for now the default kits are fine, good idea tho.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I am really mixed about this, as the kits COULD be overpowered. I think for now the default kits are fine, good idea tho.
You can only use them in private challenges so they wouldn't be OP.

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Hello Dualninja!

Thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we are not able to implement your suggestion at this time. Developing something like this would require us to change the way this system works completely, which takes up a lot of time. At this time, we do not think it's worth putting that much time into it, but there's always later!

Thanks anyways for writing up this suggestion! ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom