Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
:cube_light: Introduction :cube_light:
Hi Cubecrafters, I have a new suggestion today. It's too add Custom Kit Creation to Bedrock. This has been suggested before, but the thread is expired.

For those of you that don't know, Custom Kit Creation is the ability to create your own kits. But you can only use them in duel challenges. Inside the Custom Kit Creation Hub you can select items from a creative inventory, enchant weapons, select potion effects, rename items and more!

Custom Kit creation Menu!
A1ED2190-C456-4AF7-BD66-946F9C8CC95A.jpeg

Custom Kit Creation hub!
8040D8CE-6DE5-4548-B4BD-DBFE1C8054A8.jpeg

How it would be implemented
How it would work on Bedrock. Is you would walk up to the Duels NPC, select requests and then it would open up a menu that looks something like this.
82AEA3DB-D9D0-4629-9A7B-A7D6FD149B0F.jpeg

Sorry for the bad Photoshop

Once you click on the Custom Kit Creation option, it will open up a Bedrock UI that shows five different Custom Kit Creation slots. Two of these slots would be free and there would be three extra slots, that you would get for buying the battle arena rank. Like how SkyBlock profile slots work! Upon clicking on one of these slots, you would be teleported to the Custom Kit Creation hub. Which would use Bedrock UIs, as chest UIs don't work well on mobile.

Overview
So what does everyone think of this suggestion! If you agree with this suggestion use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree:reaction, if you are unsure use the unsure:unsure: reaction. If you have any feedback or criticisms, please let me know.

Last edited:

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
On the Java network, it is very nice to just play with custom kits against your friends, I see no reason why it shouldn't be available on the Bedrock network. I also play bedrock sometimes, and I'm sure it would be cool to be able to make custom kits there.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
:cube_light:Introduction:cube_light:
On the topic of Custom Kit Creation being somewhat buried in menus. Maybe there could be a command called /ckc (Custom Kit Creation), to make it quicker to access the Custom Kit Creation menu.

Also thanks for all the positive feedback on this thread everyone. Almost halfway to 25 agrees:agree:.​

Reactions: Vict0r and Am4er

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I also agree with this suggestion! It'd be great if you could duel with your friends using a custom kit of yours or your friends.. and even to mess around for a while.

• Agree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I also agree with this suggestion! It'd be great if you could duel with your friends using a custom kit of yours or your friends.. and even to mess around for a while.
Yeah, it would be great to mess around with, or to use it for practice.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Bump, because this thread is doing pretty well and it has a good chance of being implemented.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m literally so jealous on how ever suggestion I see you making gets implemented XD
Actually, I've made more denied suggestions than implemented ones. I just think over most of my suggestions and rethink them before I even start to type (exept for that new rank system thread, that one was bad).

Reactions: Click Greatness

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
Custom Kit Creation would also have the ability to create things such as throwable TNT and auto heal soup. As these are features on Java and work really well there. Also things would have to use Bedrock UIs instead of a chest Ui, so it can be accessible to mobile players and for other reasons that are more technical.​

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
this also looks very good dual ninja,
rename items
but I was wondering: if you can name weapons or other objects, then you can also put things there that are not allowed on the server, what do you think about that? because also with your friends it is not the intention that things are made that are not allowed.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
this also looks very good dual ninja,

but I was wondering: if you can name weapons or other objects, then you can also put things there that are not allowed on the server, what do you think about that? because also with your friends it is not the intention that things are made that are not allowed.
Well you can do the same with signs in SG, SkyWars, BlockWars CTF and SkyBlock. If you try to put slurs or anything NSFW on them it censor's it, so it would work the same as that.

Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom