Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Cubecraft should implement Costumes, Hats, or neither?

• Costumes

• Hats

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

On The Hive, different cosmetics such as costumes and recently hats are on the server, My suggestion is to bring something similar to Cubecraft

What are these costumes/hats?

These costumes and hats are unique, custom 3D with custom geometry models that add some unique aesthetic to the lobby.
1667103367428.png
1667103389203.png

A Costume and a Hat. (Also the octopus is really cute and the fact it changes when sneaking is adorable)
Whilst Hats are really new, (Added within the past 24hr) costumes have been on the server for a while.

Benefits of Adding:

- You can purchase these on the store, adding in extra profit for the server (Hive has around 150 unique costumes)
- Allows people to use custom geometry in skins, while also being controlled by the cubecraft team (Not making it too big, not making it too small)
- It can be used as a reward for levelling up your level on the server, encouraging more people to play for the rewards (Not pay to play)
- It can go with the shoes added with parkour a while back

Concerns for Adding:

- Not a unique enough idea for cubecraft to add
- Requires a lot of effort to create the costumes especially if they don't have people in the role yet.
- Cubecraft might need to focus on fixing bugs, rather than adding cosmetics

If there is anything I missed please let me know and I will add it.
Thanks ~ GeoJosh7

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I love this idea. I’ve thought about it myself too. I recently started playing on Bedrock, took a good look at the CubeCraft marketplace and really missed seeing more personal cosmetics. Currently, from what I know, the only cosmetics that can be directly applied to your character are ‘socks’/shoes.

Would like to mention that buying cosmetics like these isn’t pay to play, because they are optional and don’t have any (unfair) impact on gameplay. I’d love to see some more cosmetics in the store. I would definitely buy some.

Aside from that, the suggestion for having level rewards had been circulating in the community for a very long time and I’m surprised this hasn’t been discussed more lately. Both Java and Bedrock should have this. I’d really love to see cosmetics and other items be unlockable through dedicated gameplay.

The fact that Bedrock actually directly supports 3D models is really good and I see no reason why this shouldn’t be implemented (at least on Bedrock) as this also allows CubeCraft to benefit from it financially.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I love this idea. I’ve thought about it myself too. I recently started playing on Bedrock, took a good look at the CubeCraft marketplace and really missed seeing more personal cosmetics. Currently, from what I know, the only cosmetics that can be directly applied to your character are ‘socks’/shoes.

Would like to mention that buying cosmetics like these isn’t pay to play, because they are optional and don’t have any (unfair) impact on gameplay. I’d love to see some more cosmetics in the store. I would definitely buy some.

Aside from that, the suggestion for having level rewards had been circulating in the community for a very long time and I’m surprised this hasn’t been discussed more lately. Both Java and Bedrock should have this. I’d really love to see cosmetics and other items be unlockable through dedicated gameplay.

The fact that Bedrock actually directly supports 3D models is really good and I see no reason why this shouldn’t be implemented (at least on Bedrock) as this also allows CubeCraft to benefit from it financially.
100% agreed with all of the points you have mentioned here, There is limited negatives and I can see some really creative ideas come from it

Reactions: Hoshi

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
I really like the idea about the hats, I’ve seen some people wanting hats in the server just like we have shoes.
I don’t like the costumes idea since it would make cubecraft look like it copied the hive server cosmetics.

Reactions: GeoJosh7
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom