Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

camulos

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jun 14, 2021
Hello!

In case you missed it, we updated our Java store for our anniversary event!

Our ranks have been unavailable for 8 months prior to this, as we have been planning on refreshing how we sell perks and cosmetics. Our custom texture pack gives us lots of opportunities to make insanely cool content - which will be attainable via cubelets that you can earn in-game. Having a subscription will give you extra cubelets each week. A long with many other perks!

So let us have a look at how the store looks now:

📸 The new look

Screenshot 2023-09-08 113244.png

The old design worked for many years, however, we needed to align our store design with our cleaner and modern style. We've made every step to make the experience as user-friendly as possible.

⚙️ What else has changed?

• Mobile support is now more intuitive and performant for all devices
  • We condensed our 6 ranks down to 3 to be more manageable
  • We have removed bundles and multipliers. We want to improve the experience before we're comfortable with selling them again. They will be making a return!
  • You will still retain your current rank as a legacy rank. You can still subscribe to the new ranks, and you'll fall back to your legacy rank after it expires!

✨ Introducing New Java Hats!

As mentioned above, our new resource pack allows us to add epic things to our Java network, starting with cosmetics. We've added 32 fully custom hats to our cosmetics collection, which you can unlock from our Cubelets! - You find these playing our games or from our rank subscriptions weekly! - These hats have Legendary or Mythical rarities.

Picture.png

Some of the new Java Hats!

hats.jpg

Looking snazzy ingame!

🎂 Free Birthday Persona Item!

Now available on the Bedrock Dressing Room, in celebration of our 10th Anniversary, we have a FREE persona item! - The CubeCraft Birthday headpiece. Only available for one month, it's located in the "Headwear" section in the dressing room.

gif.gif

CubeCraft Birthday Persona Item

If you have any further questions regarding your purchases don't hesitate to reach out to sales@cubecraft.net

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Please fix the bug ! ! !
In Java skywars and eggwars, opponents will randomly become invisible and unattackable, end up to a battle between two invisible man, using bow and lava bucket to pvp. This is totally unacceptable ! ! !
Also, the enchant glint cannot be displayed. It's no difference between enchanted and non-enchanted items ! ! !
While the server updated from 1.19 to 1.20, we need Smithing Template to upgrade diamond items to netherite items. This makes the netherite ingot completely useless without Smithing Template. So please change the loot table, or just put Smithing Template inside the upgrade gui ( like hypixel, lapis inside the enchant gui ).
Auto mode is also bugged !

Reactions: fazeoul and pekd

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Although I don’t play Java, the new shop looks good and clean. 👍
The new hats are also really nice.

Looking forward to redeeming my persona item! 🥳

Reactions: iikovu

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
These hats are looking really good! I already got one from the first cubelet I opened, so I guess I got really lucky!

Reactions: Reesle

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Hello!

Our ranks have been unavailable for 8 months prior to this, as we have been planning on refreshing how we sell perks and cosmetics. Our custom texture pack gives us lots of opportunities to make insanely cool content - which will be attainable via cubelets that you can earn in-game. Having a subscription will give you extra cubelets each week. A long with many other perks!

📸 The new look

View attachment 223873
The old design worked for many years, however, we needed to align our store design with our cleaner and modern style. We've made every step to make the experience as user-friendly as possible.

• We have removed bundles and multipliers. We want to improve the experience before we're comfortable with selling them again. They will be making a return!
  • You will still retain your current rank as a legacy rank. You can still subscribe to the new ranks, and you'll fall back to your legacy rank after it expires!

As mentioned above, our new resource pack allows us to add epic things to our Java network, starting with cosmetics. We've added 32 fully custom hats to our cosmetics collection, which you can unlock from our Cubelets! - You find these playing our games or from our rank subscriptions weekly! - These hats have Legendary or Mythical rarities.

View attachment 223893

View attachment 223895
Looking snazzy ingame!

Now available on the Bedrock Dressing Room, in celebration of our 10th Anniversary, we have a FREE persona item! - The CubeCraft Birthday headpiece. Only available for one month, it's located in the "Headwear" section in the dressing room.

View attachment 223889

If you have any further questions regarding your purchases don't hesitate to reach out to sales@cubecraft.net
Free items?! Time to log onto Cubecraft...

Reactions: Shainted

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Please fix the bug ! ! !
In Java skywars and eggwars, opponents will randomly become invisible and unattackable, end up to a battle between two invisible man, using bow and lava bucket to pvp. This is totally unacceptable ! ! !
Also, the enchant glint cannot be displayed. It's no difference between enchanted and non-enchanted items ! ! !
While the server updated from 1.19 to 1.20, we need Smithing Template to upgrade diamond items to netherite items. This makes the netherite ingot completely useless without Smithing Template. So please change the loot table, or just put Smithing Template inside the upgrade gui ( like hypixel, lapis inside the enchant gui ).
Auto mode is also bugged !
Hey shuiqwe,

Let me address these issues:
Invisible players:
- This issue is still be tracked, some fixes have gone out which has reduced the issue. We're still looking to resolve the issue 100%.

Enchantment glint:
- This issue is logged internally, and it is planned to be reviewed by a developer.

Smithing templates:
- From my testing, looks like it's only Overpowered mode, I'll be having a developer look into this.

Auto mode bugged:
- This was an issue with our databases, where settings wouldn't be saved. This was resolved yesterday, so the auto mode is now working and remembering your settings.

Jul 19, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

📸 The new look

View attachment 223873

View attachment 223893

View attachment 223895
Looking snazzy ingame!

View attachment 223889

i need the hats on bedrock

Reactions: Reesle

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I'm so happy CubeCraft is using this to make custom hats now!
@Hoshi that bee one definitely brings back memories 🥲

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Is there a way to download the texture pack myself or so cuz its annoying constantly needing to load this pack when joining the server. I prefer loading it once and changing it myself back to my own pack.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom