Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
so for those of you who play FFA PvP you probably know that there are a lot of intriguing secrets on the map Classic
1 of these I have just noticed again and is now making me SO MAD that I can't check it out what is it

Well it is this area
2017-11-05_20.55.25.png

I have examined it and don't see any way to get there, since there are barriers but I am not sure, so if anyone here knows a way in I am all for it but I don't think there is 1
is it legitimate or is @Efcluke94 trolling everyone with this?

There are some more questionable places on this map so I wouldn't be surprised if it is inaccessible

an example is here
2017-11-05_21.04.27.png

(one again if you know a way to get there than I am all for it

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
You are able to get on top of that. Don't know about the other one so I will go explore it

Attachments

• 2017-11-06_00.29.21.png
    2017-11-06_00.29.21.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
A

A pigeon

Only way on top of the tower is by random spawn.

Theres a lava room with enchantment table

Theres a village off in the distance. It is possible to climb to the very top of the map if you have fly hacks. Just need to fly for one second though . Guy did it befofe

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
This map is so old it was made before my time (September of 2013). I have no idea why some secrets are here, I just know it's a classic map kinda like trees in SkyWars and why I won't ever touch it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hi, PvP expert here:

Back when the game was under 'KitPvP', we had an admin manager named OrangeGE. He and his friend Aquaaxx used to add various Easter eggs to this map to keep it fresh, from the helicopter in the sky which was originally a quest (The obelisk on the hill in the centre of the map was the quest start), to the area you've screenshotted, which would have you go exploring various rooms underground to get to the top of it. There was even two parkour courses and a maze at one point, and plans for enchanting (evidence of which is found beneath the volcano).

When the map was converted to FFA, many of the Easter eggs broke and all quest signs were wiped clean.
why I won't ever touch it.

@Efcluke94 I very much appreciate that, but if redstone were enabled then the above Easter egg would be functional. Basically, you step on a nearby pressure plate and it moves the gold ore, revealing a ladder. It could be a neat clan hangout, sorta like the DJ room in 'Kingdom'. Perhaps you'd like to enable redstone for it? :)

@jollow250 as for the mossy tower, it used to be a spawn point in KitPvP. Once you jumped down from it, there would be no way to access it again without respawning and getting lucky. I'm guessing the spawn point has since been removed, probably due to players often camping it.

GOD I LOVE THIS MAP ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom