Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I_v_o

Jan 22, 2018
Hey,

This thread is about a few updates that Cubecraft should implement to the Cubelet machine.

First of all It would be nice if you open a cubelet and you get a duplicate that it would say "Duplicate Item" or something like that.

My second tip is if you get a duplicate you get points maybe something like this list:
"Common 1 point;
Uncommon 2 points;
Rare 5 points;
Legendary 10 points;
mythical 20 points"
Or if you get a duplicate you can trade them with friends only friends otherwise it would be to easy to get them.

Also you maybe can get a new effect or maybe get more so you can have other effects every time you open a cubelet.

Maybe add a new legendary tier win effect that you can obtain by opening a cubelet.

Thanks for reading my suggestion let me know what you think.

Ivo

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey,

This thread is about a few updates that Cubecraft should implement to the Cubelet machine.

First of all It would be nice if you open a cubelet and you get a duplicate that it would say "Duplicate Item" or something like that.
Would be nice!
My second tip is if you get a duplicate you get points maybe something like this list:
"Common 1 point;
Uncommon 2 points;
Rare 5 points;
Legendary 10 points;
mythical 20 points"
Or if you get a duplicate you can trade them with friends only friends otherwise it would be to easy to get them.
I think this is a good idea, but I think you should get 10 points for a common item, 100 points for an uncommon item, 200 points for a rare item, 1000 points for a legendary item and 2000 points for a mythical item.

Reactions: I_v_o

I_v_o

Jan 22, 2018
Would be nice!

I think this is a good idea, but I think you should get 10 points for a common item, 100 points for an uncommon item, 200 points for a rare item, 1000 points for a legendary item and 2000 points for a mythical item.

Yeah the points were just an example

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think that's a good idea.
Just imagine how many points I'd be able to get out of my 1100 stocked cubelets!
The amounts mentioned by OP seem good to me.

I support the doubles features. Duplicates have no value to any of us, and this is one of those things that gives a cubelet some value after you've unlocked nearly anything.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland

"Common 1 point;
Uncommon 2 points;
Rare 5 points;
Legendary 10 points;
mythical 20 points"
I like this idea a lot.

I wouldn't like this one as you work for the cubelets. As hackers can easily farm them.

But overall great suggestion. +1

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
So everyone can unlock every kit and ability across the server? Hell no some people worked hard for the coins.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey,

"Common 1 point;
Uncommon 2 points;
Rare 5 points;
Legendary 10 points;
mythical 20 points"

Also you maybe can get a new effect or maybe get more so you can have other effects every time you open a cubelet.

Maybe add a new legendary tier win effect that you can obtain by opening a cubelet.

Ivo
I like everything here, I mostly like the points for the cubelet when you get duplicates, but those amount of points seem low.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I like the idea, and would like to see it implemented, because right now cubelets are kind of useless right now, since you don't get anything out of it, when you do get duplicates.

This is what I think about the trading thing if you get a duplicate:
(Don't mind that it is from Relic Hunting, since its for an example.)
Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 7.55.28 AM.png
Pretty much, lets just say that you have found another Melon Hat (now you have 17), and your friend wants it so bad, because he has never found one yet, you can trade with him, just to be nice. Now that you traded with him you have 16 Melon Hats, he has one.

One more thing... just to make sure vanity items, that can be purchased using vanity points will not be available to trade, right?

Cobrakaai1972

Jul 19, 2016
mystic falls
Hey,

"Common 1 point;
Uncommon 2 points;
Rare 5 points;
Legendary 10 points;
mythical 20 points"

Ivo
This is a realy good idea but don't forget there is many lagg on the cubelets i think its better how it is.... but its a very good question thanks =)

Cobrakaai1972

Jul 19, 2016
mystic falls
I think for you because you are new/didn't get all the vanity items. But for people like me who got everything it's just trash.
Dear PapaTijd
Thank you for your response
and no i'm not new i i'm 2 years active on the forum
and i play cube 5 years
Over and out
Flame_TheDemon

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Dear PapaTijd
Thank you for your response
and no i'm not new i i'm 2 years active on the forum
and i play cube 5 years
Over and out
Flame_TheDemon
5 years? The server isn't even 5 years just 4 years and some months... And did you unlock everything in the vanity? If you did you would of got everything. The vanity is trash end.
EDIT: 2 year active on the forums and 13 likes? Smfh..

Cobrakaai1972

Jul 19, 2016
mystic falls
5 years? The server isn't even 5 years just 4 years and some months... And did you unlock everything in the vanity? If you did you would of got everything. The vanity is trash end.
Cubecraft is 5 years old dear PapaTijd and please stop saying that vanity is trash i know ok
Over and out
Flame_TheDemon

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom