Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
When you go into the loot option in your hotbar, and then click on the cubelet: you get to see all your cubelets.
Only problem: If you accidently click on the cubelet you automatically open the cubelet.
It's probably because you get the same menu thingy as when you right click on the cubelet box.
I don't know if this is a bug, don't yell at me saying ''tHis Is A bUG rEpoRT ThEm HeRe1!!11!''

If none of this makes any sense, I have an example:

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
"It goes automatically.." Then just don't click on the Cubelet? I honestly don't know what you mean, nothing goes automatically in my eyes.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Well it aint my thread. :V
If you click on the Cubelet, it isn't automatically at all, you click on it. You perfectly know what you're doing, you know the Cubelet will open then. This thread is kinda useless. (For Sweetenerera)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you click on the Cubelet, it isn't automatically at all, you click on it. You perfectly know what you're doing, you know the Cubelet will open then. This thread is kinda useless. (For Sweetenerera)
Just don’t click on it then lol.
I've had so many times where I want to make a super cubelet and I accidently click on one of my normal Cubelets. Because it automatically opens and I only had 2500 loot points I can't make my super cubelet

Reactions: God.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
GG on the arrow trail. It's an amazing trail indeed. Though I usually never really had this issue before, I do agree it would be a nice quality of life change if perhaps there was some sort of confirmation when you click on it. Some text that tells you ''Are you sure you want to open this Cubelet?'' perhaps. It could even be made toggleable for those who don't feel like they need that extra safety when wanting to open Cubelets.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I've had so many times where I want to make a super cubelet and I accidently click on one of my normal Cubelets. Because it automatically opens and I only had 2500 loot points I can't make my super cubelet
I have no clue how you 'accidentally' click on that Cubelet then, you perfectly know it opens. Also, if you open it by accident, it isn't the end of the world. And that doesn't make it 'automatically' if you know it opens when you click on it. Even if it's an accident, and a warning would annoy me to be honest.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I have no

I have no clue how you 'accidentally' click on that Cubelet then, you perfectly know it opens. Also, if you open it by accident, it isn't the end of the world. And that doesn't make it 'automatically' if you know it opens when you click on it. Even if it's an accident, and a warning would annoy me to be honest.
It could even be made toggleable for those who don't feel like they need that extra safety when wanting to open Cubelets.

you can read his reply but you read everything but the word toggeable?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
you can read his reply but you read everything but the word toggeable?
Just gonna mention this: Making something toggleable isn't really a productive way to get around an issue. The more settings you have, the more annoying it gets finding said specific setting. To get the best of both worlds, I'd stick with a teleport to the cubelet machine when you click your cubelet. You don't automatically open it, but you're basically two clicks away from opening one without any obvious warning message. This is how it used to work, and I didn't have any qualms with it. I personally don't have any issues with the way it works now either, though.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Just gonna mention this: Making something toggleable isn't really a productive way to get around an issue. The more settings you have, the more annoying it gets finding said specific setting. To get the best of both worlds, I'd stick with a teleport to the cubelet machine when you click your cubelet. You don't automatically open it, but you're basically two clicks away from opening one without any obvious warning message. This is how it used to work, and I didn't have any qualms with it. I personally don't have any issues with the way it works now either, though.
I'm totally fine with this. Are you ok with it if I quote this on my thread??

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡