Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Veeery small change, but I think it's important.

I recently noticed that when you open a cubelet and the contents of those cubelets are duplicates, your loot point count will go up as soon as you click on the cubelet. So basically while the cubelet is still doing the opening animation, you can already tell if you got a duplicated item or not.

This, in my opinion ruins the whole experience of opening a cubelet. Because it's removing that "surprise" effect the cubelet has once it has been opened.

My suggestion is as follows, and I don't know if it's possible to code but:

Your Loot Point Count should NOT go up until the player can see what they got in the Cubelet. This would mean delaying this information update a bit I'm guessing.

It's not really that transcendent, but I feel like it is important if the "Cubelet Opening Experience" wants to be preserved.

Thanks for reading, any type of feedback is appreciated!

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
Not a bug at all, the moment you open up a cubelet you get a random loot item as a reward and it's instantly saved to the database and updates any other data that it needs to, eg: loot points. Then we display the animation for the cubelet opening because actually giving you your rewards is more important than an animation. This will not be changed, just simply don't look at your scoreboard if you don't like knowing if you got a duplicate before the animation is finished?

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I honestly have never noticed this, just don't look at your loot points while opening a cubelet and you will be fine :p

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
the problem is:
if a party member enter in a game before the animation end you loose the points
No, one thing is what you can see in your screen and another thing is what is attributed to you in your loot point count.
Regardless of you not being able to see the count go up in this particular situation, your loot point count would still be updated.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
JUST DO THIS
69876784_385450075701730_6829341043972898816_n.jpg

no visible loot points :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Actually when I open my cubelet, I'm focussed on the cubelet and not on my scoreboard (so my loot points). I don't really pay attention to it and whenever I see the loot it will say duplicate above it and then I see my loot points going up.

So I don't really mind keeping this. I get what you mean with the surprise effect, but if you have a duplicate then the suprise effect will be more "Nahhh" than "Yaahhhh".

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom