• Total voters

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys,

I came up with a really simple addon for the cubelets.

Any time you unlock something from the cubelet machine (Legendary or Mythical)
a message will appear in the chat saying that a player unlocked a Legendary or Mythical item.

It's almost the same as when someone finds the hidden chests, but way smaller.

It will look like this:
xTypical unlocked a Legendary Astronaut gadget
or
xTypical unlocked a Mythical Zeus cage

Of course, we don't want the chat to be flooded, so if anyone has some feedback I will gladly hear it.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I think this would make it annoying if players with big staches of cubelets open them in one sitting. I don't see the benefit from this you can always watch someone open a cubelet and see what he got.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there
I think this would make it annoying if players with big staches of cubelets open them in one sitting. I don't see the benefit from this you can always watch someone open a cubelet and see what he got.
I disagree. It is most likely to get legendary and mythical loot out of a Uber cubelet. It is almost impossible to open more than 2 at 1 time without 1 expiring. This means there might be 2 messages in a row and that isn’t to much in my opinion. Also, this isn’t about benefits, but it is just for fun and I’m playing minecraft for fun. Maybe they can make it somthing to turn on and off in your ingame settings.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
It might be possible to make “Cubelet messages” for this (just like the egg break messages). Great idea!
Would be cool to add that the cubelet machine aswell.

Hi there
That is the reason why I only put it on Legendary and Mythical. Because it is pretty hard to get a Legendary or Mythical from a Uber cubelet, and so it won't flood the chat, although I can see where you are coming from. But cubelets also expire, so I don't think people would open more than 2-3 at a time.

• Love
Reactions: Lozora and Quis

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Add a poll. I would not want to see this get added since I would just find it annoying and I am really not interested in seeing what other people got from they're cubelets and if you are interested couldn't you just go watch the cubelet and see what comes out? Also if someone does a big opening it will spam chat as Darkninja said. You answered with that cubelets expire so a big opening wont happen often people only have 2-3 you can get cubelets from challenges that do not expire + you can buy uber cubelets 10 for 35 GBP. You didn't really say in your thread why this should be added please do.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Add a poll. I would not want to see this get added since I would just find it annoying and I am really not interested in seeing what other people got from they're cubelets and if you are interested couldn't you just go watch the cubelet and see what comes out? Also if someone does a big opening it will spam chat as Darkninja said. You answered with that cubelets expire so a big opening wont happen often people only have 2-3 you can get cubelets from challenges that do not expire + you can buy uber cubelets 10 for 35 GBP. You didn't really say in your thread why this should be added please do.
As i said above, it is most likely to get 10 Legendary items out of those 10 cubelets that u bought. I don't think it will spam the chat at all.

But if you take a look at the hidden chest message, is that considered spamming the chat aswell?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
As i said above, it is most likely to get 10 Legendary items out of those 10 cubelets that u bought. I don't think it will spam the chat at all.

But if you take a look at the hidden chest message, is that considered spamming the chat aswell?
Hidden chest message isn't spamming but it's a useful message you get if there is a chest you can find and the message that it is found is actually of use and this chat message a useless message since you can go to cubelet machine to check what people got the hidden chest is found message is to tell people they can stop looking since it's been found. If this message wasn't there people could look forever even tho the chest is not even there anymore. I don't see the use of this message of cubelet and you didn't give a reason in this thread why this should be added,

• Sad
Reactions: Typicaaal and Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hidden chest message isn't spamming but it's a useful message you get if there is a chest you can find and the message that it is found is actually of use and this chat message a useless message since you can go to cubelet machine to check what people got the hidden chest is found message is to tell people they can stop looking since it's been found. If this message wasn't there people could look forever even tho the chest is not even there anymore. I don't see the use of this message of cubelet and you didn't give a reason in this thread why this should be added,
I think you don't understand him. This isn’t about useless or useful. This is a message for fun (and a bit of a flex). There also is no reason to add this.

The reason why this isn’t gonna get spammed is because it only comes when someone got a Legendary or Mythical item.

The only way to get a Legendary+ item is to craft or get a Uber cubelet. It is almost impossible to get 2 of them at one time. Also, there are also rare items in a Uber cubelet wich means there is never a 100% chance of getting a Legendary+ item.

Again, this isn’t about useful or useless things. Just fun.

• Love
Reactions: Typicaaal

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
This could make the chat and lobby feel more alive when no one is really chatting. Maybe they could only show a massage when a mythical item gets dropped.

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom